Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Just Finished a 9 Hour Shift!

GOOD EVENING FROM MY LAST NIGHT IN UPPER DARBY!
I literally just finished damn near 10 hours of work! I'm looking at my time clock slip now and I know my so-called BOSS is gonna BE PISSED! I'm off tomorrow, thankfully! And I gotta move my shit, but? I worked my ASS OFF TODAY, ON PURPOSE! Just to get my mind off of this being my last night here.

Like I said before, I really WRESTLED WITH THE FACT THAT, YO!?
I'M NOT FUCKIN HOMELESS!
Lotta people CAN'T SAY THAT!
But every attempt to look on the BRIGHT SIDE OF THINGS just didn't go over like gang-busters over the fact that THIS IS MY APARTMENT. My kitchen. Living room, ETC! I gotta get MY PAINTINGS DOWN THAT DAN DID!

Then I gotta get all of this INTO STORAGE TOO!
>_<
Lemme go on ahead and eat.

I am TRYING TO BE GRATEFUL for having FOUND A REAL PLACE TO LIVE WHERE IT IS VERY GOOD FOR A ROOM FOR RENT! It's just, not that easy. Especially in how I ended up losing this place. I think THAT is what is GRATING ON ME THE MOST.

No comments:

Post a Comment