Friday, December 4, 2015

Finished Signing Into a Homeless Shelter...!

GOOD NOON-TIME TO YA FROM UPPER DARBY!
WELL!? That took FOREVER! But I now have a BED at the local homeless shelter. Finished checking on a place to store my stuff and need to get that done next! For now I am back here at my apartment, gotta get my stuff in order so I can MOVE IT OUTTA HERE! Here is the Facebook post I made cuz I'm not exactly in the mood to type up the same thing again;

Just finished signing into the homeless shelter and GOOD LORD I THOUGHT I WAS SIGNING AWAY MY LIFE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH! So I'm back here at my apartment, I've got a bed at the shelter and I just checked to MAKE SURE AND LO AND BEHOLD!? I can put my shit in public storage for $90 down and be done with it! SO NOW!? I have to actually start moving things around so they can be easily moved up outta here!
I'll probably be at the shelter for this entire month, I'm not sure yet, BUT!? I'm gonna make due with what I have and go from there. Thanks to Aaron Humphrey for telling to get the stop eviction order, BUT!? I don't have any means to pay the back amount with this crappy job I have and my website still isn't bringing in any REAL MONEY!
And my actual JOB doesn't start till END OF JANUARY 2016. I'm not trying to get FURTHER INTO DEBT with these assholes here, when they never had to go running to the court in the first place, BUT!? That is what they decided to do and I am the one who DID FALL BEHIND REGARDLESS OF REASON, SO!?
I'd rather CUT MY LOSSES before piling up DEBT to these fools any further, BUT THANK YOU FOR THE IDEA AND IF I HAD A REAL JOB I WOULD HAVE USED IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment