Monday, October 12, 2015

Stacey Speaks! Part 3

Are you ready? You still with me? REMEMBER WHAT I SAID ABOUT HER BEING A MASOCHIST? I'm sorry but what happens when she gets caught lying? See how this can all spin out of control in a BIG HURRY. As a masochist and then a woman who has lived most of her life bullshitting herself and others, what happens when she gets caught lying? Then it is with a man she honestly loves, where I catch her? I will tell you? Because it was especially intense when she was here and something would go on, where it wasn't her lying. But it would be situations where SHE DID NOT WANT TO AND COULD NOT HONESTLY DEAL WITH THE SITUATION. So it would turn her on and we would HONESTLY TALK about what was going on and had gone on. Then afterwards, we would have extremely intense, very satisfying, baby-making, sex. No babies were made but you get my point. These types of things are SERIOUS. And I don't like how she's trying to MISLEAD PEOPLE like she's just this EASY TO DEAL WITH EVERYDAY-COLOURED-WOMAN. Too many times she would get in over her head, SOMETIMES ON PURPOSE! Because she wanted me to ride to her rescue and I LOVED riding to her rescue!

Till I saw she was INTENTIONALLY CAUSING PROBLEMS so I could... ride to her... rescue....
>_<
AGAIN!? Once she gets CAUGHT!? She then GETS TURNED ON! Are you seeing the pattern here people!? If she CAN'T CONTROL HERSELF, then I'm stuck trying to GUESS!? Is this a real situation OR IS SHE JUST LOOKING FOR ME TO FUCK HER? >_< Can't? Tell? LOOK I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS I GOT WORK TO DO! But...? That ass thoughNO! And then she gets PISSED! BECAUSE I SAY NO, BUT ONCE AGAIN PEOPLE?! WHAT HAPPENS!? WHAT IS HER REACTION TO ME SAYING NO!? So now, she's wet enough to drown out a forest fire! I WANT TO REACT, but I gotta get these books done!? THEN WE'RE SEPARATED BY 8000+ MILES IN MANY OF THESE INSTANCES!? This video is a video that she WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREED WITH. Because everything IN IT!? Mirrored Us when we were together. I'm talking about what needs to be done and get done and TRYING TO DO IT. She is thinking about how hard whatever it is that I'm talking about is, so she would try to bribe me with ass to GET ME TO DO IT FOR HER! Bear in mind, we're separated by 8000+ miles. So it is NOT REAL ASS. It's eAss, electronic-ass, by phone, text, chat. To HER THOUGH? Because of how intense everything is, for her it is the same as Her getting real dick. By the time I REALLY understood this too, it was nearly the End of Everything. So of course I'm trying to get her to grow up and do what she's supposed to and she's tried to bribe and sweet talk me. The video pretty much sums it up;
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, here comes Dave!
And THAT, is how HIS ASS, was easily able to get back in the picture.
She was fuckin around and fuckin around and then went fuckin around WITH HIM AGAIN.
Because I made it clear, I have to get MY WORK DONE. I'd also CUT OFF certain things we used to do, because it was obvious that she was TOTALLY UNCONCERNED ABOUT TIME, PLACE, WHO WAS THERE WITH HER, NONE OF THAT! And I found MYSELF COSIGNING AND ENJOYING IT UNTIL I WAS LIKE, WOAH-WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-WOAH! Where THE FUCK!? WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE AT!? And remember, I'm on the text, chat or email, so I CAN'T SEE WHERE SHE IS. So then after I GET MY OWN HEAD OUT OF MY ASS! And understand that she's INTENTIONALLY DOING THINGS TO GET CAUGHT AND I'VE BEEN GOING ALONG WITH THIS AND COSIGNING IT KNOWING THAT IF SHE HONESTLY GETS CAUGHT!? HER FIRST REACTION WILL BE TO CRY AND THEN TURTLE UP! So I had to start dialing stuff back because I didn't want her to get IN OVER HER HEAD with getting caught OR FIRED! Meanwhile!? ARE YOU FINGERIN YOURSELF WITH YOUR PARENTS SITTING ACROSS FROM YOU WATCHING TV! STOP THAT! STOP IT! ALL CONTROL HAS BEEN LOST HERE! FULL STOP!

When people don't REALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THEMSELVES, TO THEMSELVES. Then they set themselves up for failure, every time. And talking shit on a blog isn't gonna change that and I tried to tell her that until I saw. All I'd do is make her angry, because she doesn't have the ability to pay attention like that. So she's upset with HERSELF, cuz she can't keep up. And now she has to APPLY HERSELF. So of course if I say and do nothing, then of course I look like a total asshole. If I push her too much, then I'm controlling.
>_<
This? Is why I chaperoned her to Dave.
Let HIM try to figure out Her hot-n-cold streaks.
And let's see how long he puts up with her NOT APPLYING HERSELF.
Let HER feel the pressure of NOT FUCKING UP, like she did with me.
See how long she can STAY FOCUSED AND NOT CAUSE DRAMA.

Did I have the tools to deal with all of that? Yes I did. Do I still have the tools to deal with all of that, yes I do. But all of you know just by reading this long ass post, this requires A LOT OF TIME. ENERGY. GOOD JUDGEMENT. ATTENTION. Because unfortunately FOR STACEY, she is High Maintenance. So now trapped with Dave, she HAS TO CURTAIL HERSELF. She has to CONTROL HERSELF. Because he already has an actual wife and kid. So how much drama can he honestly afford? So of course her post talks about how she's had all of this peace, as if no one was here in July where all of that peace flew out the window because she insisted on posting something that she honestly COULD HAVE KEPT TO HERSELF. Why post a book excerpt ONLINE OF AN UNFINISHED BOOK WHERE YOU KNOW YOU ARE MAKING DISPARAGING REMARKS ABOUT ME? Why do that unless you are either vain-arrogant? Desperate for replies from readers of your blog, where most are tied to Google+ and can actually be DIRECTLY EMAILED FOR THEIR OPINIONS OF WHAT YOU WROTE. Or?

She wanted to be caught.

I only started this blog in March. She's been dogging me FOR TWO YEARS PEOPLE! TWO YEARS ON HER BLOG! You like that typed outburst right, seriously though? You can look and see the MASSIVE DIFFERENCE between Our Blogs and who we are as people, meanwhile? She was the one who fucked up Our Relationship. I'm not for this bullshit of women can simply not take responsibility and just keep trying to crap on me. This is why shit is fucked up now and is a prime reason why women overall aren't getting the respect they're due. Because too many bitches like Stacey think it is cute to act a fool, fuck shit up in their lives and relationships. Then look crazy when told by their man "Yo. I can't put you first anymore because you don't know what you're doing." and THAT FOLKS. IS EXACTLY WHAT I TOLD HER. Because it was AND STILL IS the truth. I warned her FROM DAY-1. You can lie to everyone around you. But there is ALWAYS ONE PERSON YOU CAN NEVER LIE TO, no matter how hard you try. And we all know who that person is.

Yourself.

Now, what I find funny and insulting is that what Stacey has done is try to make it out like her life was great before I came along. Her ex-husband was this swell guy and things were great between them. Her family was treating her good and all of that and she was just walking along through the meadows and then I JUMPED OUT AND RAVAGED HER!
This is something I cannot stand about her. Because she lies too much and she's a coward. She will yip and yap for as long as she thinks it is safe to do so. Meanwhile she paints this picture in the post like things have been great for her and this is another thing that I found made it impossible to trust her after a while. Since she grew up having to always lie all the time, then she ultimately became good at convincing herself that her own lies were the truth. Meanwhile?

Her family was always quick to point out how phony she is when they would get upset with her. I'm not even gonna lie, as I've typed this I've been thinking to myself that women like her? It is now too dangerous to give them a pass. Whether you are here in Nazi-America, SA or anywhere else. Women who will WILLINGLY LIE and KNOW THEY CAN BE CAUGHT, and for the record, masochist like her? Actually KNOW THEY MIGHT GET CAUGHT AND BE HUMILIATED. Yet they will GRAVITATE TOWARDS THAT POSSIBILITY AND WILL OPENLY DO THINGS SO THEY CAN THEN BE HUMILIATED AND PUNISHED FOR THEIR BEHAVIOR. And you see, were you EXPECTING TO READ ALL OF THIS THIS MORNING?

I damn sure wasn't expecting to be typing it! And what's worse is that HER POST, the post below, IS FILLED WITH THE THINGS I TAUGHT HER HOW TO LIVE BY OR LOOK TO WHEN TIMES ARE HARD. Yet she's turned them into a bunch of cliched wanna-be Steve Harvey, Clip-Quotes! And she's sitting here trying to PARROT THEM BACK TO ANYONE THAT READS HER POST! Sigh....
MEANWHILE!?
What happens if someone ENGAGES HER AND EXPECTS HER TO BE ABLE TO LIVE UP TO WHAT SHE HAS TYPED!? UGH! >_< It's like, HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING WOMAN!? You can't just GO AROUND SAYING SHIT! Without the fact THAT SOMEONE MIGHT TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY AND THEN YOU NOW HAVE TO WALK THAT WALK THAT YOU JUST FINISHED TALKING THAT TALK ABOUT!

Enough. Here is the post and you can see for yourself she is a BEAUTIFUL COLOURED WOMAN. But all you need do IS LOOK AT HER EYES and I think you will see, THE CRAZY. I'm reminded of My Sworn-Sister where she told me "You have that same CRAZY-LOOK in Your Eyes, too! Which is how you keep getting into these messes! But then the Crazy-Bitch ends up finding out YOU AIN'T CRAZY! And at first she loves the fact that you know up from down! But then she eventually hates the fact THAT YOU KNOW UP FROM DOWN!" I will never be one to say that Stacey's a bad fuck, because she's not. I enjoyed every inch of her. But that was NOT all that I wanted nor NEEDED from her. All of you already know that a relationship can't be sustained by throwing ass-n-pussy-n-titties-n-cocksuckin skills at a man! Yeah you read it right for the hardheaded among you. She HAS REAL TALENT, but she has NO DRIVE TO USE IT. Unless someone is standing there ready to pounce, which then leads to her pouting and whining and complaining. Then if you simply leave her to do as she pleases, then it becomes "YOU DON'T CARE! YOU DON'T LOVE ME! FUCK ME!"

O_o? "Uhhhhh? Shouldn't!? Didn't you mean, fuck you?"
"Noh I mean fuck me, RIGHT NOW MISTER!"
>_< "No!"
"OH MY GOD NOW YOU WON'T FUCK ME!? YOU'RE FUCKIN CHEATING ON ME AREN'T YOU, YOU FUCKIN BASTERD!?"
-_- "I need a Coloured woman Customer Service Technician, please. A? Coloured South African Woman, Customer Service Technician, please."

Unfortunately she can't maintain her focus and she does things where she will keep trying to pick at a person, NOT JUST ME. I watched her TORTURE her Cousin Gillian for an ENTIRE YEAR! No matter how much I kept telling her TO CUT THAT SHIT OUT! And she only did it because Gillian is WEAKER THAN HER. Meanwhile, Gillian was GETTING DIVORCED FROM STACEY'S OLDER BROTHER WHOM SHE'D SPENT HER WHOLE FUCKIN LIFE WITH! You will find proof of THIS ON HER BLOG but it is VAGUE AS FUCK! As usual.

But she's claiming she's a victim of mine? HA! I haven't actually done anything except for set her up to be with the Already Married Soulmate SHE LOVES! I cannot and will NOT support YOUR HORRIBLE BEHAVIOR, WOMAN! And it pisses me off when I see these pathetic attempts on her part to play the role of the victim and try to make me out to have done such horrible horrible things to her! As she imitates and tries to profiteer off of the things I taught her and showed her. Nah. I can't help you with that, but also? I don't need HELP to fuck myself up or to be a fuck up! So I take offense to false accusations by a woman who will keep the company of criminals, but then ask me why did they turn on her and won't help her. Nobody honestly WANTS TO BE A FUCK UP...! Do they...?

Sunday, 11 October 2015

Another Year. Another Blog!

O_O!!!!
@_<!!!
Surprised to see me, are you? 
Hahahahaha! 
Well, I am too. Surprised to be here but I can't deny it! I miss my blog and I miss talking to 
you guys. Hello, everybody! How have these past months been treating you?
Stopping by real quick to tell you God's not dead, He is alive! Just like I am! Shout out to
 my beating heart! Whoo-hoooo! Wrong side and all, she serves me well. Sometimes!
Sometimes she causes me unnecessary trouble, LOL! My kids are great and I've been
 fortunate enough to have my daughter home with us for two weeks.
Oh, oh, oh! While I was away, my dance class started up again.
"That's the best news!"

Awwwww, yeah, it really is.....(I heard at least two of you say that 'cause at least two
 of you have GOT TO remember how much I loved my dance class). We had a three-hour
 session this Wednesday! You already know I was in my element! Breathless! Sweaty!
 Spaghetti-legged! O_o! Sounds like I'm describing some hot sex, doesn't it?!!
Hahahahahaha! Well? That's how much ya Rambler enjoys dance!

I thought I'd choose my birthday to come back and visit you all. It's a new year for me and
 I really can't complain about these recent ones gone by because they've been filled with
 nothing but peace, love and hair growth. Yeah, it's down to my ass now, hahahhaha!
That's all I've really wanted out of life and I finally have it. Not long hair. I've had
ass-length hair almost my whole life. Then I took a break from it. Then I grew it.
Cut it, grew it, cu....you get my point! But I'm emotionally stable now,
hahahahhahahha! No more depression round these parts, so the hair stays!

Crazy, the difference a few changes can make, huh!
The main thing for me was accepting what couldn't be changed and embracing what has.
Add to that, that living your life according to the standards of others will never leave you
 feeling anything but in the middle of do I or don't I! Especially when those doing the
dictating, the judging and the standard setting were never worth your stress, time,
effort or hard-earned money to begin with. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! I really gotta
 laugh at some of the dumb crap I did in the name of "love" and "support". And that's
 how I know I'm over the past. I can laugh at myself, remind myself that I know now
what I should have known then and I keep it moving.

If any of you ever do something for me ever, not like you owe me anything,
but let's pretend. Love yourself, love your flaws, love your triumphs, love
your dreams and love your failures. Love yourself enough to give yourself time
 to grow at your own pace. You thought I was gonna ask you just one thing, huh?
 No. It's my birthday, I get a pass today. You cannot love yourself through the eyes
of someone else. Why? Because when they stop loving this part of you or that part of
you, then what?! What are you left with? No. Be stubborn about the love you feel for
 yourself so that if some man or woman, romantically or otherwise, happens to enter
 your life? Once things end, if they do, you walk away with the same self-love that
 you walked in with.

Here's the thing. Life is unpredictable. Our family buried a 12 year old boy last Tuesday.
 Did his mum think he wouldn't come home that day? No. That, my friends, can happen
to any one of us, at any age. You don't want to meet your life's end, hating on yourself!
 There really isn't time to waste on losing love and patience with yourself over the
opinions of NOBODY!
Not everybody will give credit where credit is due.
Not everybody will think about or talk about the times that you brought light into their
lives.
Not everybody will be as blatant about their own shitty part of the story as they will be
 about yours.
Not everybody's gonna do right by you.
And guess what?
You're not always gonna do right by others either.
That's a fact.
That's life!
You have two choices. Crumble over it or build from it and if you're gonna beat yourself
 up over what didn't work, relationship-wise, goals-wise, whatever-wise, you might as
well be tying your own hands and ankles together because failure can imprison you,
if you let it! Opinions of others can imprison you, if you let it!
Don't!
Tomorrow, the sun will rise and the sun will set. Despite what happened yesterday!

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment