Thursday, January 28, 2016

And THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH SHIFT WORK!

GOOD MORNING FROM I CAN'T SLEEP IN SNOW COVERED PHILADELPHIA!
If there is one MAJOR PROBLEM with doing SHIFT WORK!? Is your sleep pattern gets FUCKED UP ROYALLY! So now!? I've been TRYING TO GO TO BED SINCE 11PM and failing MISERABLY!

So now it is 3am EST and I've NATURALLY woken up because this is MY NORMAL TIME FOR BEING AWOKE AFTER FINISHING MY 3-TO-11pm shift! Yesterday was already NIGHTMARISH ENOUGH because I have A SINGLE RANDOMLY-STABLE 11am-to-7:30pm day that sits right there staring me in the face every fuckin Wednesday of the week! While all my other days start NO EARLY THAN 3PM!

The funny irony was that myself and another coworker were watching Undercover Boss, which is a show that has the wealthy pigs who control this country PRETEND LIKE they give a FUCK about the wage-slaves they FUCK OVER ON THE REGULAR! It's great PR to keep MOSTLY WHITE PEOPLE COMPLACENT so they can be either naive, dumb-enough or just plain ole LAZY ENOUGH TO BELIEVE! That their 1% White Lords-n-Masters give a fuck about them because they happen to be White, too.

-_-

We were watching an episode on Monday where the snow was still high as hell and people HAD ENOUGH SENSE FINALLY TO UNDERSTAND THAT FAST FOOD CAN FUCKIN WAIT! So we were EXTRA SLOW! But the bottom line is that on this particular episode ONE OF THE OWNERS OF WHITE CASTLE, which is, TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! A FAST FOOD CHAIN TOO! Went undercover to supposedly find out what is going on with his company at the ground floor of the GRUNTS AND WAGE-SLAVES HE LORDS OVER FROM HIGH ATOP HIS WHITE PYRAMID CHAIN OF COMMAND! You know, the one where THE PEOPLE are firmly at the VERY BOTTOM of the pyramid! And then all in the middle are all kinds of MIDDLE MANAGEMENT! THEN UPPER MANAGEMENT! THEN SUPERVISORS! THEN EXECUTIVES! THEN BOOT-LICKERS AND BUTT-KISSERS OF THE BOSS! THEN MAYBE EVEN SOME FAKE-ASS BOARD OF SOME SORT!

Then at the very last small piece of the pyramid of power, THE BOSS!
Who is SECURELY SECURED AWAY FROM THE PEASANTS AND PEONS THAT MAKE IT POSSIBLE FOR HIS JOKE-ASS TO EXIST AS...!?
THE BOSS!
It's like a fuckin side-scrolling video-game and shit!
Where it is INTENTIONALLY DESIGNED so that THE WAGE-SLAVES don't have the faintest fuckin idea WHO THE FUCK IS ACTUALLY RULING AND RUNNING THE CORPORATION OR WHATEVER THEY WORK FOR! This is something that Undercover Boss highlights FREQUENTLY! The fact that the employees don't have a fuckin CLUE ON WHAT THE OWNER OR HEAD OF THE PLANTATION THEY SLAVE FOR LOOKS LIKE! Note, I point this out from a WHITE perspective to highlight why Whites were so EFFECTIVE at ENSLAVING OTHERS! Like I used to tell Stacey, Children can only know what they've been Taught! Your kids can't be happy for you, then somewhere along the way YOU TAUGHT THEM THAT. So you are staring in the face of your own handiwork.

Same goes for the effectiveness in Our Enslavement and Oppression as Blacks by Whites AND ARABS. They simply passed on THEIR OWN CUSTOMS AND CULTURES BRUTALITY TOWARDS EACH OTHER and GAVE IT TO US! THANKS!
>_<
Coming back around though, in this PARTICULAR EPISODE, the BOSS OF WHITE CASTLE! David Rife decided to come down from, WAIT!? WE NEED EVIL BOSS MUSIC!
OKAY!? So David Rife descends from his WHITE CASTLE IN THE SKY! And decides to see how the PEASANTS HE LORDS OVER ARE DOING! Again!? Undercover Boss is NOTHING BUT A PR-TV SHOW, designed to delude MOSTLY WHITE MASSES HERE IN NAZI-AMERICA to believe that THEIR LIVES MATTER to Their WHITE 1% LORDS-N-MASTERS!

So Rife comes up with his LAME-ASS DISGUISE AND SHIT! And proceeds to walk among the MOSTLY WHITE unwashed masses of HIS PLANTATION-STATION! The thing that stood out to MYSELF AND MY COWORKER as we're watching this!? Is how Rife IN ONLY ONE FUCKIN WEEKS WORTH OF TIME!? Begins to ALREADY FEEL THE FATIGUE OF SHIFT WORK! Where he talks about how he can't actually SLEEP RIGHT, because of the hours! So as you can see, when THE LEADERSHIP CAN'T EVEN ENDURE THE SHIT THEY DO TO THEIR "FOLLOWERS", then?

THAT'S SOME SHITTY-ASS LEADERSHIP RIGHT THERE! So my coworker and I get to talking about how working these WEIRD ASS HOURS FUCKS YOU UP! Then to see the fact that as expected, the very fuckin fools who rule these plantation-stations CAN'T FUCKIN ENDURE THEIR OWN FUCKIN REQUIREMENTS TO WAGE-SLAVE ON THESE PLANTATIONS, pathetic! But that's where I'm at right now, my sleep schedule and body are all FUCKED UP! So I can't fuckin go to sleep even though I REALLY NEED SLEEP! MIND YOU!? I only got TWO FUCKIN HOURS SLEEP ON TUESDAY NIGHT INTO WEDNESDAY IN THE FIRST FUCKIN PLACE! So I LOOK LIKE AND FEEL LIKE SHIT! I've been trying to PASS THE FUCK OUT since I got home at 8:15pm, HOWEVER!? Another fun-factor of these wage-slave jobs is the fact that AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT YOU MIGHT GET A CHANCE FOR EXTRA HOURS! SO!? I'm already down a full 16 hours do to the cut-backs due to shit supposedly being the "slow season" now.

So of course when I had the chance to stay later with my MIGHTY $8 PER HOUR SALARY!? I TOOK IT!
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd of course I'm now paying for it, B----------CUZ! I'm accustomed to being up the deeper into the night it GETS! So when I stayed and then WALKED! Which, didn't help. Because you can't really FALL ASLEEP while being forced to walk to get home! So now there is all this ACTIVITY on my part! Plus my body has ADJUSTED to being UP AT THIS HOUR! While I have only had a total of TWO HOURS SLEEP! It is a recipe for disaster! And of course since this job interview is for the type of job I'm actually QUALIFIED FOR. It pays WELL. But is FAR AWAY. Meaning I must GET UP and travel for almost an hour-&-a-half by public transit TO REACH IT!

I could also use a haircut. But that requires money I don't have. So I'm UP. Instead of ASLEEP. Where I FINALLY had no choice but to GET OUT OF THE FUCKIN BED! Because laying there trying to fall asleep was NOT. WORKING. And of course, now I'm hungry too, SO!? Yeah, I'm gonna go and reheat some leftovers and by the time I'm done that YOU MIGHT BE FINISHED READING THIS POST!

No comments:

Post a Comment