Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Another Problem with Rooms For Rent and Some OTHER SHIT!

GODDAMN THIS FUCKIN HOUSE IS FUCKIN FROZEN SOLID OUTSIDE MY FUCKIN ROOM! AND I LIKE THE COLD BUT GODDAMN!!!!!

And a big reason for that is because the Landlord DOESN'T WANT TO PAY FOR THE ELECTRIC HEATING HE'S GOT SET UP THROUGHOUT THE GENERAL AREAS OF THE HOUSE!

This is ANOTHER HUGE FUNDAMENTAL FLAW with Rooms for Rent. The GENERAL AREAS tend to BE INTENTIONALLY DEVOID OF THINGS LIKE HEAT! Because the landlord DOESN'T WANNA PAY FOR THE COST OF HEATING THESE AREAS! Now!? It is CURRENTLY;

23 degrees outside.
It feels like it is also 23 degrees OUTSIDE THIS ROOM!

I fuckin put that pot of cold water on the stove and TURNED ON THE KITCHEN AND LIVING ROOM ELECTRIC HEATERS AND THEN HIGH-TAILED IT BACK HERE! >_< HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! I was like, when I AM FLEEING FROM THE COLD!? SOMETHIN AIN'T RIGHT!

I've already told my landlord that I don't plan on being here beyond 6-months, so he already knows that this is temporary or for AS LONG AS NEEDED. Lemme put a JACKET ON AND GO BACK DOWNSTAIRS AND WATCH THIS WATER COME TO BOIL. I have never dealt with so much electrical based appliances and such. Electric stove. Electric heaters. IT'S ELECTRIC!
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, no. I did NOT LIKE NOR DO THE ELECTRIC SLIDE!
Once again Black People and DANCING! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
Mind you!? Both My Ex-Wife Noni and Former Fiancee Stacey both said "You can be so joyless, sometimes! What is wrong with dancing!?"
-_-
I then simply remind them of what is going on while they've suggested that I should be more worried about DANCING. I also add the fact that their comments point to a fundamental flaw where their THINKING AT THAT TIME. To be more worried about DANCING, when the conversation we were just having DOESN'T FIT talking about dancing. Or the conversation WE WERE HAVING, the TIMING OF WORRYING ABOUT NONSENSE. DOESN'T FIT. The Tone of what we were either DISCUSSING or the fact that THIS IS WHERE THEY WANT TO RUN TO WHEN THEY SHOULD BE RUNNING TO FACE WHATEVER ISSUE OR PROBLEM IS GOING ON OR AT LEAST!?

Not trying to CONVINCE ME to simply IGNORE THE ISSUE SO THEY CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT THEIR OWN INABILITY TO DEAL WITH IT. When Your Significant Other tries to DISTRACT AND DIVERT ATTENTION AWAY FROM A SERIOUS ISSUE, deflect! AWAY from what NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED? It's time as a Man to consider finding a NEW WOMAN. One that doesn't try to hide their COWARDICE OR COMPLACENCY BEHIND FRIVOLITY. If there is a lesson I have had to learn THE HARD WAY, it is as my sworn-sister told me;
You need to put YOUR OVERALL PERSONA, WHO YOU ARE AS A PERSON. You need to find a Blackwoman who meshes with THAT. You HAD THAT, which is why YOUR MOTHER COULDN'T STAND YOUR COLLEGE SWEETHEART. She saw that SHE ENCOURAGED AND SUPPORTED YOU IN REBELLING AGAINST HER, because your mother is Evil. You need to go back to looking at women from the angle of WHAT YOU NEED IN A WOMAN OVERALL. And not just ONE ELEMENT AND ASPECT OF YOURSELF that you find ACCEPTABLE in a woman."


No comments:

Post a Comment