Monday, January 25, 2016

Getting Ready to Head Off to the Plantation-Station!

GOOD EVENING FROM STILL SNOW COVERED PHILADELPHIA!
I spent most of today OFF MY FEET. In the BED! And ASLEEP! After going back-n-forth in the snow yesterday!? Felt sick when I got home last night and went straight to bed! I'm sneezing up a storm right now and feel sickly and all of that for nothing yesterday, where!? As I knew and expected, GREED AND STUPIDITY! Was the only reason for the plantation-station being open and that greed and stupidity was rewarded with FEW TO NO CUSTOMERS OF ANY KIND!

So now here it is MONDAY! And it is time for me to HEAD OUT AGAIN! One of the drawbacks of being in a room for rent is LACK OF MY OWN PRIVATE BATHROOM AND KITCHEN! So I'm typing to you right now while waiting on WHOEVER THE FUCK IS TYING UP THE BATHROOM!? TO GET THE FUCK OUTTA THERE!

Also!?

No qualifying letter today.
These people are ALSO starting to get on my fuckin nerves too.
Wait...?
Now whoever is in the bathroom is taking a FUCKIN SHOWER TOO!
>_<
Again, because of where I live I am TOO CLOSE to the plantation-station for it to make sense to buy public transportation tokens and passes or whatever OR TO PAY! Cuz that shit is nearly $3 a pop too! Now, as you already SAW!? My paycheck from JUST FRIDAY PAST IS ALREADY FUCKIN GONE! So even if I wanted to fuckin pay for any of that, I actually CAN'T! Again!? This is why you see those videos of fast food workers fighting other people, ALLOWING PEOPLE TO FIGHT! And all kinds of other trifling bullshit. And it stems around the fact that the very job they work has NO ACTUAL REWARDS TO IT. Besides creating the ILLUSION that "AT LEAST YOU'RE WORKING". That's like saying AT LEAST THE PIMP IS WORKING! AND HIS WHORE! AND THE CHILD LABORERS! AND THE
You get my drift.

It is also how I lost my apartment. By falling for the whole, AT LEAST I AM WORKING. At LEAST I AM EARNING A PAYCHECK. When the reality is that once you get LOCKED IN with certain types of jobs, ESPECIALLY THESE TYPES WHICH ARE LOW PAYING! Unless you TRULY DO INTEND TO BECOME SOME SORT OF FAST FOOD MAVEN ON YOUR OWN OR OPEN YOUR OWN CART!? The experience doesn't actually HELP YOU MORE THAN HINDER AND DAMAGE YOU! I'll get into THAT later on.

Still haven't forgotten about THE FIST THAT FRIED ITSELF. Patience. I'm trying to get more Williams Works done, so talking to you about some fool who clearly is either an AGENT or is some sort of ANTI-BLACK, doesn't add income or get work done for me. And as you've seen, just doing one piece of artwork takes 3+ hours. That doesn't include actual work like typing out backstories, etc! Which of course have to have their continuity checked with whatever else I've already put out and plan to put out!

Lemme get moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment