Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Filling Out MORE JOB APPLICATIONS!

GOOD MORNING FROM PHILADELPHIA!
Not trying to rest on My so-called Laurels, whatever the fuck that means! YES I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!
AHEM!
O_O
If I can be serious for a moment.
I've been filling out job apps for the last 3 hours in detail for some GOOD JOBS. I spent all of my day off yesterday nursing a sore Achilles tendon, which I know I don't need to tell you that I CANNOT AFFORD to have ANY PROBLEMS WITH AN ACHILLES TENDON AT ALL!

So I've been off my feet till I did that one post yesterday and I've been at the computer for the last 3 hours filling out job apps and creating job profiles, shit like that! These jobs are all in the 25k+ range and I qualify for ALL OF THEM! Which has NEVER BEEN THE PROBLEM. It is getting through the red tape and BULLSHIT that has been the biggest fuckin issue for me. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd of course, they're all WHITE-OWNED COMPANIES!
-_-
I'd like to fuckin strangle the fuckin dumb-ass niggers who swore it was a good idea to stop creating Black businesses and integrate.
And of course my PERSONAL FAVORITE;
I'm slightly AGITATED, from answering the same fuckin questions over and fuckin over from one job app to another over the last 3 fuckin hours! And of course I can't COPY AND PASTE SHIT EITHER, cuz that'd be too much like right! And I need to eat something after being bedridden all day yesterday. Never mind that the plantation-station awaits at the 11-o'clock hour. I've typed it before, I'll type it again. I've got NO CLUE how ANYONE CAN BELIEVE THEY CAN EXIST AND MEET RESPONSIBILITIES WHILE WORKING ON THE SALARY I HAVE AND MOST WORKING THERE HAVE. They've also been GRACIOUS ENOUGH to STRIP MOST OF US OF AT LEAST ONE FUCKIN DAY'S WORTH OF WORK, you know, because it is the "SLOW SEASON" now.
>_<
I got NO CLUE what turns fast-food workers violent, NONE.
-_-
Yes.
I am LYING.
I know EXACTLY WHY.
Which is why I double-checked and this qualifying offer from the job I SUPPOSED HAVE that is SUPPOSEDLY TO START end of this month!? I'm thinking THEY COULD NOT FINISH REMODELING THE NEW OFFICE IN TIME which is why I haven't heard a peep since the 28th of December. Where I was already getting an apology for them NOT BEING IN ORDER THEN. So while I've been doing these job apps, I have also DOUBLE CHECKED and YES. I DO HAVE this New Job, but I DON'T.
>_<
Thus the further reason for my AGITATION. Add to that the following;

I keep getting an UNKNOWN OVER 100+ GROUP OF VISITORS TO WILLIAMS WORKS.

And to even call what I get "a salary" at the plantation-station is bad taste on my part. Lemme go get something to eat and try to dial down my agitation. I'm getting a GROUP OF 110+ VISITORS TO WILLIAMS WORKS, but they're not BUYING ANYTHING NOR ANSWERING ANY QUESTIONS OR ID-ING THEMSELVES AS TO WHY THEY KEEP SHOWING UP AND WHAT EXACTLY ARE THEY LOOKING FOR. Like I've said before, THIS IS THE WORST PART OF AND ABOUT, ECOMMERCE BUSINESS.

Fools will show up and visit, even go to the checkout page and then will simply NOT BUY ANYTHING. And since I CANNOT SEE THEM OR SPEAK TO THEM DIRECTLY, then I CANNOT GET ANSWERS AS TO WHY THEY ARE DOING WHAT THEY ARE DOING.


No comments:

Post a Comment