Saturday, January 9, 2016

FILLING OUT JOB APPS 2 CYA MYSELF!

GOOD AFTERNOON FROM PHILADELPHIA!
I have JUST FINISHED filling out MORE JOB APPLICATIONS! I decided to do so because I have NOT GOTTEN my qualifying letter yet and FRANKLY!? I need to get the fuck out of the plantation-station NOW! It's funny because the days of getting HIRED ON THE SPOT are pretty much OVER unless you happen to KNOW the person or simply GET LUCKY!

Being OUT OF the job market for 10+ years had allowed me to see how SHITTY everything has become, as well as HOW SEALED OFF THE JOB MARKET HAS BECOME AS WELL.
No car?
BIG PROBLEM.

Many employers have moved to inaccessible areas. And scamjobs are EVERYWHERE! Either way, just finished filling out eight apps that I did my homework on and was actually given salary amounts for the jobs, which is ANOTHER NEW THING TOO! Now you get told how much work you'll be doing. BUT NOT HOW MUCH THE EMPLOYER IS WILLING TO PAY YOU FOR THE WORK THEY WILL HAVE YOU DO. It's like it is supposed to be some WELL WORTH IT jack-in-the-box PRIZE!
>_<
Or NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment