Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Social Media and the Morons they Create....

GOOD NOON-TIME TO YA FROM SNOWED IN PHILADELPHIA!
You know!? I've been seeing MORE AND MORE, that these social media sites? Are just GREAT PLACES FOR BULLSHITTERS AND SCUMBAGS TO DO THEIR CHEATING AND BULLSHITTING! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

On social media you have scumbags who know they're scumbags but they PRETEND TO BE people worth talking to or getting to know. Then with the multitudes of cheaters and liars running around up on there at some point or another shit is BOUND TO GO SOUTH and the person is BOUND TO GET EXPOSED! Because then they have to LIVE UP TO THE FAKE PERSONA THEY PUT OUT THERE!

Look?
Anybody can FAKE on these social media sites and SEEMINGLY get away with it.
But at some point or another REALITY INTRUDES and it only takes ONE TIME for the whole bullshit illusion to fail and fall apart and then YOU'RE BUSTED!

I don't waste my time with that because I KNOW THIS ALREADY. So for some of you out there, I can't help you. I can't front and pretend. I'm not going to. You want that, go read Stacey's bullshit blog. You want that, go read Dan's bullshit blog. I'm not here to sit and spin crazy stories or constantly talk in code while common sense says;
But wait, where is this-this-n-this if what they said, he said, is true.

Just wanted to GET THIS OUT OF THE WAY. Because I got a few people who want me to just GO IN on silly shit. Or GO OFF on silly shit. Sorry, no. I can't help you. I'm not here to do drama for the sake of drama. And I am fully aware that some people have taken shots at me and are taking shots at me thinking that it is cute and funny or whatever. But the bottom line is that I'm not sitting here making up shit that I CAN'T PROVE unless I clip-quote things and omit and give you ONE SLIVER OF SHIT so I can

No.
If I want things to be a certain way THEN I TELL YOU THAT. I make it CLEAR and SHOW YOU THAT. I'm sitting on info RIGHT NOW where some people could honestly be PUT BEHIND BARS FOR THEIR BEHAVIOR. But I understand that THAT IS SERIOUS. It is LIFE-DESTROYING. So for me to just be a bullshitter and be PETTY. And TOSS SHIT OUT THERE WITH NO CONCERN OF;
What happens to this dumb-ass fool's children? Now that they're going to prison?
-_-
Social Media sites and the silly-shit it helps support are another reason why people don't take life seriously WHEN. THEY. SHOULD. Instead they think they can keep playing and yappin, till shit starts happening! NOW!? It's too late!
Meanwhile?
That was all they had to do. Seriously. It has become a big problem now of people NOT KNOWING THEIR ROLE. And SHUTTING. Their MOUTH! It is THAT SIMPLE.
Just sit down.
SHUT
THE FUCK UP.
And enjoy your little twitter. Facebook, instascam or WHATEVER!?
But bitches-n-bastards just can't do that, and so...?
Shit gets out of hand....


No comments:

Post a Comment