Thursday, January 7, 2016

RECHARGING and working through Fatigue....

Good Evening...
From Philadelphia.....
Like I said yesterday, the hardest part of having my time divided between the plantation-station and then working on Williams Works is the fact that the plantation-station DRAINS A LOT OUT OF ME. So then when I have days off like NOW? I've spent MOST OF TODAY ASLEEP. I've been typing periodically, so I have word docs open. I have pics like the Mang-Queen and even Lu Gell that need to be INKED AND COLORED. I've picked up new inks AND gotten new BLACK MARKERS OF VARIOUS KINDS! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, YEAH!
Prince Lu Gell of Lu Family
Mang-Queen of Underworld-Realm
I'm still waiting on my qualifying letter, which I'm trying to stay cool about. Because I was already issued an apology for NOT GETTING IT at the end of December.
So I finally ate something just now and I've pretty much been half-assing it through the day, because I feel exhausted and the SOURCE of that exhaustion is being at and DEALING WITH that GODDAMN PLANTATION-STATION JOB! Once I get the qualifying letter than I KNOW I have ANOTHER JOB AND WHEN IT STARTS. Which means I can then KNOW WHEN I CAN LEAVE THE PLANTATION-STATION. And that may also be another reason why I feel so drained, it's because I WANT OUTTA THERE AND NOW KNOW I HAVE A MEANS OUT! But I still don't know WHEN I CAN FINALLY LEAVE NEVER TO SET FOOT IN THAT BITCH EVER AGAIN!
IAF-NJ Defense General LaTasha Harlins
IAF-NJ Special Forces General Patrica Arla
With that said?
Or TYPED.
I can sit here all day and bitch-about it, now can't I!
However that won't get Williams Works any closer to profitability.
And if I can type all of this, then clearly I can do SOME KIND OF WORK, SO!?
Lemme GET TO IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment