Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Shawn Williams vs. Walter Scott and TBA 1-4-2016: The Century of White Minority Rule - Michael Slager Released

GOOD MORNING FROM PHILADELPHIA!
Decided to skip STRAIGHT TO the 1/4/2016 video broadcast by TBA concerning the RELEASE of Nazi-Cop Michael Slager. The details of this are fully highlighted in TBA's video and while I am still fishing and not being the least disappointed in the fish that I have actually already hooked. I decided that posting this is critical because it highlights this embarrassing bullshit right here by Walter Scott's Own Mother and so-called Family;
A bunch of old, weak-ass, nigger-traitors. Singing like slaves for White people to FEEL SORRY FOR THEM. Like THAT will bring back Walter Scott and you know what lemme stop right there. Because when I SEE and when I first HEARD AND SAW THIS WEAK-SAUCED SHIT RIGHT HERE. I UNDERSTOOD that the reason why Walter Scott was so afraid to FACE POTENTIAL JAIL TIME OVER CHILD SUPPORT, was because the useless nigger-traitors IN THE VIDEO SINGING SLAVE HYMNS TO WHITE JESUS;

TAUGHT HIM HOW TO RUN FROM ACCOUNTABILITY.
Look?
I already told all of you, I INTENTIONALLY stopped paying child support, after the Whites domestic court system tried that whole WE GONE MAKE YOUR BLACKMAN DO AS WE SAY REGARDLESS OF IF YOU LET HIM SEE HIS OWN CHILD,

FUCK.
OUT.
OF HERE.
Whites LOVE to meddle in Our fuckin families and businesses and lives and then the moment it comes time for THEM to have to be ACCOUNTABLE AND RESPONSIBLE they've got SOMEPLACE ELSE TO BE, SOME OTHER SHIT TO DO, ETC-ETC! I UNDERSTOOD, when I told the judge, I WILL NOT PAY ANOTHER DIME. I CAN AND WILL GO TO JAIL. But to SEE THAT WHITE MUTHAFUCKA LOOKIN LIKE "Wait, nigger did you just TELL ME THAT YOU'RE NOT GOING TO FUCKIN DO AS I

YES MUTHAFUCKA I JUST TOLD YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF! You gave this FRUIT-LOOPY WIFE OF MINE A STACKED DECK and SHE KNEW that IF I THEN TOLD YOU THE TRUTH ABOUT HER AND HER RECORD THEN OUR SON,
NOT ME.
NOT HER!
OUR SON!
WOULD INSTANTLY BE SNATCHED UP BY MORE LAZY-FUCK WHITES WHO COULD GIVE TWO FUCKS ABOUT WHEN THEY DECIDE TO DO THEIR FUCKIN JOBS AND WHEN THEY WON'T! SO!?
 Hit the video;
And now I've got a NO-BRAINER decision to make. I can either RAT-OUT My Wife at the Time and GAMBLE that these same Whites who have ALREADY FUCKED UP REPEATEDLY! From the Nazi-Cops that I called WHO COULDN'T BOTHER TO DO A COMPLETE POLICE REPORT THAT WOULD HAVE SHUT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THIS BULLSHIT DOWN FROM DAY-1! To the White Femi-Nazi TRASH at Domestic Abuse Project WHO ABANDONED MY WIFE WHEN SHE REALIZED
"Oh shit, this nigger-bitch is lying...!? I GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE!"
-_-
Uhhhhhhhhh, and what about the fact that MY REPUTATION WILL BE RUINED BITCH!
"YOU'RE A BLACKMAN YOUR REP IS ALREADY CHOP, BRUTHA! PEACE!"
>_<
And this is what I get for giving up my power on some kumbaya shit.
So I did what COUNTLESS BLACK AMERICAN MEN AND FATHERS HAVE DONE BEFORE ME....
Fell on the sword.
Annnnnd, yeah it hurt.
Impaling YOURSELF with a sword even in a metaphysical sense, hurts.
BUT!? No way was I going to put ANY MORE FAITH in the Nazi-American Domestic Court System or Police System. Not ONE White person DID THEIR JOB at ANY POINT OF THE PROCESS where if EVEN ONE OF THEM had done their job, shit? This blog? Would NOT EXIST. I would NOT be typing to you right now, because I would not BE who I am NOW or WHERE I AM AT NOW.

This kind of PRESSURE to make ZERO MISTAKES. ZERO. Can, will, and DOES, BREAK ANYONE. Many of My People have fallen by the wayside trying to make ZERO MISTAKES in a system where ONE MISSTEP MEANS YOUR DEATH either LITERALLY, or socio-economically as well as POLITICALLY.
I have also come to UNDERSTAND why I used to be so feared by Whites within my circles of influence. It was because I TREATED THEM, the way THEY TREAT US. It leaves NO ROOM for mistakes. No room for anything except for OBEDIENCE. Or? Death. And, before you think I am being OVERLY DRAMATIC, death? Comes in more than just the PHYSICAL SENSE OF THE WORD. And when you watch Walter Scott's Family singing and talking about We Forgive Him and all this other bullshit, you are LOOKING AT DEAD PEOPLE. They are SPIRITUALLY, dead. Even though they have the AUDACITY to try to EVOKE a response FROM THE SPIRIT WORLD. Their very response IS INAPPROPRIATE. SETS A HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE EXAMPLE FOR BLACK CHILDREN WHO SEE IT!

And I'm sure you REALIZE THAT, right? A Black child who sees THIS;
QUICKLY FIGURES OUT that Mommy-n-Daddy, Granma-n-Granpa, THINK IT IS A-OKAY FOR ME TO BE KILLED FOR WHATEVER REASON OF THE MOMENT. I honestly DON'T THINK that ENOUGH OF US UNDERSTAND that when OUR CHILDREN SEE US BOWING AND SCRAPING LIKE THIS, IT COMPLETELY DEMORALIZES THEM AND THEY LOSE FAITH, NOT IN JESUS OR GOD BUT IN US! AS THEIR PARENTS AND AS ADULTS. Because even a child can figure out that;
You don't have ANY DESIRE to RISK YOUR LIFE FOR ME if SOMEONE TAKES MY LIFE AWAY WITHOUT JUST CAUSE.

I fell on the sword to set the stage to MAKE IT CLEAR that GETTING WHITES OUT OF OUR FAMILY BUSINESS WAS AND IS CRITICAL! And to make it clear to BOTH the courts and My Ex-Wife, you want Whites to do your dirty work, then I WILL SIMPLY TAKE MY CHANCES BY CUTTING OFF ANY SUPPORT AND SEEING HOW LONG THE WHITES WILL HONESTLY CARRY YOUR TRIFLING NIGGER-TRAITOR-ASS. And NO, I will not CREEP AWAY AND NOT TELL ANYONE WHY I AM DOING WHAT I AM DOING, NO.
And even as I am typing this I am looking AT THE CONTEMPT PAPERWORK where the writing is even UNEVEN where it is like THIS JUDGE could NOT BELIEVE THAT I TOLD HIM, because I cannot see the child, I WILL NOT PAY ANOTHER CENT OF CHILD SUPPORT. Now, YOU WANNA INTERFERE IN OUR BUSINESS BASED ON LIES AND HEARSAY THEN YOU WILL NOW SHOULDER THE BURDEN OF ATTEMPTING TO FILL MY SHOES, WHICH YOU CANNOT!

I then made ONE LAST PAYMENT where ONCE AGAIN my ex-wife made sure to turn her nose up to me and I made sure to let her know "You heard what I said. Now? I have no choice BUT TO CHOKE YOU OUT ECONOMICALLY and embarrass BOTH OF US. Because you simply want to be petty and STUPID!"
And I am UNCONCERNED BUT ACKNOWLEDGE THE FACT THAT SOME OF YOU will have NEGATIVE THOUGHTS, WORDS, WHATEVER, for me. But after seeing HOW EASILY Whites were able to NEGLECT THEIR OBLIGATIONS FOR THE POSTS THEY HELD KNOWING THAT THEY WOULD HAVE LASTING IMPACTS ON US AS A FAMILY AND AS INDIVIDUALS AND NOT GIVING A FUCK!
AS
FUCKIN
USUAL!

I said to myself, only way I can ever get this whole MESS cleaned up is by STRIPPING HER of this White Power of Invincibility they just WRAPPED her ass in! But it is clear to ME, that Walter Scott's FAMILY, never said to him "Sometimes you HAVE TO TAKE AN "L", so you CAN WIN THE WAR or FIX A SITUATION." sometimes you have to FALLBACK to even HOPE to have a chance to MOVE FORWARD AGAIN. In NO WAY is Slager REMOTELY RIGHT IN ANY WAY! But when I see how Scott just... he was TERRIFIED of going to jail and it is like, yo? You HAVE TO DO SOMETHING about THE SOURCE THAT KEEPS CAUSING THIS and that SOURCE, isn't actually THE WHITES, IT IS THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILD OR CHILDREN. I have told ENOUGH Blackmen that, if you can work it out, WORK IT OUT. If you can't, gather your resources AND REMEMBER YOU HAVE JUST AS MUCH RIGHT TO YOUR CHILDREN AS SHE DOES. But you CANNOT BE RUNNING AND DUCKING AND DODGING!

When I sat in George W. Hill Prison, when I SLEPT on the floor, the other cellmates was like "You was sleeping YOUR ASS OFF!" and two of them were like "Because he was sleeping like a man who FINALLY doesn't have to keep doing what he was doing." I don't know how ANY MAN, OF ANY RACE OR PLACE! Can WILLFULLY ABANDON THEIR CHILD! But I am able to sit and type this right now because I understood that WITHOUT the LAZY FUCKIN WHITES WHO HELPED MY EX-WIFE SCHEME AND LIE HER WAY TO WHERE SHE WAS!?

We could have gotten divorced and all of the divorce arrangements THAT SHE MADE UP! Would have been in our order and Our Son would have been raised by me, WHERE SHE KNEW! I would NEVER BLOCK HER FROM SEEING OUR CHILD. Why on EARTH WOULD I DO THAT!? But I have typed ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of THIS! To highlight what I said earlier. Under the system of White Supremacy Power WE ARE UNDER CONSTANT DURESS. CONSTANT STRESS. CONSTANT ASSAULT AND CONSTANT FRUSTRATION! There can be NO MISSTEPS! NO MISTAKES! NONE!
And when Mr. Scott's OWN FAMILY, HIS OWN MOTHER!? Got up on fuckin NATIONAL GODDAMN TV AND STARTED FUCKIN SINGING!? AND TALKING ABOUT WE FORGIVE SLAGER AND ALL THIS JUST, RETARDED! CRAZY! COWARDLY SHIT! Yo? The last time I even heard something so ass-backwards and fuckin unstable or seen it? Was Stacey talking about how she wanted peace in her household after her daughter had been locked in her boyfriend's house and BEATEN BY HIM! Where she REFUSED TO STEP UP AND STEP IN AND PUT A STOP TO THAT HORRIBLY TOXIC RELATIONSHIP! When you do, SHIT LIKE THAT?
It's a wrap.
You can FORGET IT. Anyone who WITNESSES OR SEES THAT SHIT? They now know you are NOTHING BUT A COWARD. And cowards? Cowards only create more chaos and problems for themselves. And for anyone too close to them. Walter Scott RAN, because by his own family's actions, THEY TAUGHT HIM HOW TO RUN FIRST from a SITUATION. And worry about the results of running away later. But under White Supremacy Power? ANY Blackman seen RUNNING, is bound to get TARGETED AND KILLED. ON THE SPOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment