Saturday, January 9, 2016

Just GOT IN!

GOOD MORNING FROM PHILADELPHIA!
Just returned from the PLANTATION-STATION! My landlord gave me a ride IN TO WORK, but he was SHOCKED when he learned that aside from HIM giving me a ride TODAY? I walk in, work, then walk out and back here! He was utterly shocked and impressed and saddened at the same time, because HE KNOWS how I came to be one of his tenants. He's fully aware of the bullshit with the hours and to say he still cannot believe HOW CASUAL the "Management" THERE is. About how THEIR BULLSHIT "PROCEDURES", cost me my apartment.

Mind you!?

The new young Blackman working there when it hit just after 11pm was sounding JUST LIKE ME when I was in HIS POSITION "I need... more hours..." he was looking around like he couldn't believe he'd just COME IN FOR FOUR FUCKIN HOURS AT WHATEVER DISMAL PAYRATE HE'S STARTED AT. He then tried to stall and of course he was then quickly REMINDED "You can CLOCK OUT NOW."
^_^
They're REALLLLLLLLLLL PUNCTUAL WITH GETTING YOU OFF THE CLOCK OR RUSHING TO GET YOU ON THE CLOCK WHEN THEY NEED OR WANT SOMETHING. But ANYTHING OTHER THAN THAT!? Go fuck yourself. I have now EXPERIENCED WHY you have so many videos of Fast Food Employees FREAKING OUT AND FIGHTING AND ALL THIS OTHER SHIT!

Bottom line is.
The place is a goddamn disgrace in so many ways I don't have time to type it all and still think my food will still be warm. The irony is that a number of coworkers have once again said "I don't know how you can do it, man. You used to live RIGHT UP THE BLOCK!? Now you gotta fuckin leave out AND GO THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION of where you've always lived at. That's BULLSHIT, man!" and I told them and tell them EVERY TIME!

"I was the dummy WHO SETTLED on staying here and WAITING FOR HOURS. Instead of understanding that THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS HAVING TO WAIT FOR HOURS AT THIS TYPE OF JOB. Either the asshole who told you this is PLAYING YOU and DOESN'T WANT TO GIVE THE HOURS FROM JUMP STREET, or?! You stay and wait for something where THE PAY ISN'T WORTH THE FUCKIN WAIT ANYWAY! Either way!? This is NOT someplace to try to BUILD A CAREER. It just ISN'T WORTH IT IN THE LONG-TERM OF HOW MUCH TIME YOU AND MONEY YOU END UP NOT MAKING AND LOSING! To finally 'get somewhere'."

And whenever I talk like that the next thing is "I see why The Boss doesn't FUCK WITH YOU, HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH! He knows your Black-ass AIN'T STAYING HERE FOR FUCKIN LONG!"
And?
I have NEVER HID THAT FACT, either.
Lemme go and eat!


No comments:

Post a Comment