Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Chris Miller - A Good Ass Whoopin (Speaking on Ronda Rousey's HUMILIATING LOSS)

GOOD EVENING FROM PHILADELPHIA!
Well!? I'm UP! Yes, I SLEPT ALL DAY TODAY TILL NOW! So now it's time for me to GET IN GEAR! I'm gonna continue to post vids that I MISSED or may have MEANT to post and have simply FORGOTTEN TO DO SO with all the things going against me in December as far as losing my apartment.

So I'm going to put up ANOTHER Chris Miller Video regarding Rhonda Rousey's CRUSHING DEFEAT! End of last year. NOTE that in THIS VIDEO Chris gives you YET ANOTHER Black Business that does Comics and such where LIKE I SAID. We have PLENTY of Black BUSINESSES OUT HERE the problem is ADVERTISING AND GETTING BLACK PEOPLE TO EVEN KNOW THAT THEY EXIST AND WHERE, IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Here is the video and he is VERY OPEN AND HONEST ABOUT THE FACT THAT, he used to waste his time arguing with White Bigots on these MMA-sites and used to always get banned when he retaliated against their bigotry, WHICH IS TYPICAL OVERALL BUT!? He points out the fact that he realized after awhile he was wasting time responding ON A WHITE SITE to WHITES THAT THE WHITE SITE OWNERS CLEARLY WANT THERE AND PROTECT THERE. So that is another reason why I ALWAYS post Chris's sketch-vlogs, because he's honest and on-point all the way around;


No comments:

Post a Comment