Sunday, January 31, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON!!!!!

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY SON! 
TODAY IS THE DAY WHEN YOU CAME INTO THE WORLD AND MADE MY LIFE 
BRIGHTER AND BETTER!!!!! 
Here's to hoping you have a GREAT AND WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!
And know that you are ALWAYS IN MY THOUGHTS!
We are ON STEP CLOSER to being together AGAIN! 
The last time I spoke with Your Mother, Son. When she spoke to me about Your Mannerisms? Your dogged determination. And relentless need to KNOW why whatever IS, the way IT IS. I could see the fear on her face as she admitted the fact that YOU KNOW that your insatiable need to understand and learn and grow comes from Me and not her or her side of the family. She spoke in concerned detail about the fact that "He knows his height. His intelligence. His natural determination... comes from you. And your side of the family. It is getting harder and harder to get him to just do what I say. Without him trying to find some sort of way to TRICK ME into answering his questions or tell him things... that I don't want him to know."
And of course son, I warned your mother of this when you were still growing inside of her. Because she knows that between the two of us I have the more dominant spirit and personality. So YOU would in turn be driven to NEED TO UNDERSTAND, not just KNOW, why is this, THAT. And why is THAT, this. And trying to APPEASE YOU, with silly nonsense, won't work. Because you will see it for exactly what it is... 
Useless. 
Appeasement.
I have left messages.
Attempted to be adult and amicable with Your Mother. But she is determined to fight till the bitter end, in a war that was totally UNNECESSARY. And one that she knows she has lost. While I won't be able to spend today with you. I finally know for certain that this will be the very last birthday of YOURS, that I ever miss. I will CONTINUE to build and work and grow towards the sole purpose of regaining my parental rights and finally putting an end to this petty parental war that should never have gotten off the ground in the first place if people were more concerned about YOUR WELFARE AND WHAT WAS BEST FOR YOU. And not what was best FOR THEM. 

Even as I type this I am forced to look back son on the times when I HAD power. I wasn't exactly a NICE MAN, back then. But I never had to deal with this kind of blatant disrespect from people who knew that what they were doing was INDEFENSIBLE. And intolerable. I have missed so many critical moments in your life, having to go THE LONG WAY. To get back to THIS POINT. I had to LITERALLY wait out the Nazi-American Ransom System and its Domestic Arm that believes more in PROFIT, than the people whose lives they INTERFERE WITH. I have had old enemies and friends alike, offer THEIR ASSISTANCE in this matter, for a price. And I have been painfully wise enough to know that what they actually wanted was a means to have me indebted to them. And a bargaining chip to use against me to show you that Your Father is still out here doing things he's not supposed to be doing. And that is ONE of the LESSONS that you and I have to go over. When you decide to PART WAYS with certain kinds of people and ways of doing things, then? It is BEST NOT TO GO BACK OR LOOK BACK. That's how you end up right back where you started from. And to you, the reader, if this is vague and/or confusing, it is supposed to be.

I'd like nothing more My Son than to simply COME UP TO YOUR MOTHER'S HOUSE TODAY. 
But unfortunately Your Mother knows that is the only card she has left to try to once again drag lazy Whites back into Our Family Business and Affairs. So I will NOT be there to see you today, because I have NOT RECAPTURED MY PARENTAL RIGHTS. Which would then GIVE ME THE LEGAL RIGHT TO SHOW UP THERE. And this is something that YOUR MOTHER has also told me you have INHERITED from me "He has Your Patience. And...? He's always thinking, always planning and then testing out his ideas and, he's VERY SMART! Like... You..."

Like Her Words are supposed to make up for her treachery. For lying.
TODAY SON, IS YOUR DAY! And I will spend that day continuing to cut a path not only for us to BE TOGETHER! But for YOU to have a FAR CLEARER PATH THAN I EVER DID. 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON!!!!!
I love you and I miss you SO VERY MUCH!

Love, Your Father

No comments:

Post a Comment