Tuesday, January 5, 2016

OKAY I'M BACK AND DINNER IS ON THE WAY!

GOOD EVENING FROM COOKING IN PHILADELPHIA!
32 degrees outside, warmer than yesterday, thanks to the fact that there is no HOWLING WIND CHILL TO FREEZE YOUR HANDS AND FINGERS OFF! So!? I'm back now! Bought two packages of chicken drumsticks, the electric oven downstairs is warming up. I'm up here back in my room, typin to ya. Runnin my mouth. Got some country crock butter. Two things of 100% dole juice, pineapple orange banana and mango something something, for the potassium and of course...? One bar of CHOCOLATE!
^_^!

I'm still scanning and waiting for the qualifying offer for my new job. It can't get into my inbox fast enough for my taste.
BUT!?

I'm gonna go on ahead, bake the chicken with green beans and make a pot of rice AND THAT MY FRIENDS WILL BE DINNER! So!? Lemme get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment