Thursday, January 28, 2016

Gettin Ready to Eat, then GO BACK TO BED!

Yo, I am fuckin exhausted. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd, fightin off a chest cold! Bastard! I did MORE RUNNING TODAY! Cuz I couldn't GET UP OUTTA BED! And it was just from SHEER EXHAUSTION. My feet ain't too happy either! I thought about taking a picture of me in my suit and tie and all that, but I had to head out in a hurry! Then when I finally got back I was like "need, to get orange juice to fend off chest cold"!

My feet were like "AY MUTHAFUCKA THIS IS OUR DAY OFF, FUCK IS ALL THIS FUCKIN RUNNIN FOR BUSES AND SUBWAYS AND SHIT!"
>_<
EITHER WAY!? I will find out ON TUESDAY! Whether I get a 2ND INTERVIEW! They will do a background check on me TOMORROW. Then I will be called on TUESDAY! HA-HA! MY DAY OFF! Where I will be notified if I am to come in for a 2nd interview. Lemme go on ahead and eat and HURRY UP AND PASS OUT BEFORE MY BODY STARTS THAT MEMORY SHIT AND SAYS
"HEYYYYYYYYYYY, IT'S 8PM, TIME TO KICK IT UP A NOTCH AND WAKE THE FUCK UP!" then I'll be in TROUBLE!

As usual I have WAY MORE TO TALK ABOUT and the shit I saw today! But frankly I'm too fuckin tired AND MY FOOD IS DONE. SHOUT OUT TO WAYNE THE HOUSEMATE WHO LIVES HERE FOR KEEPIN SHIT CLEAN AND SUPPLYING CLEANIN SUPPLIES! TRASH DAY IS ON TUESDAY! Man, I haven't had to worry about ANY OF THAT IN NEARLY 15 FUCKIN YEARS!

Idris could play the character of Aaron Tarqa, King Cobra, from the Walking Dead fanfic I posted to Williams Works. I need to start jotting down more details for him OR move him from out of all of that Kill Bill crossover crap and into my normal omniverse of ideas and books. SEE!? I'm about to fuck myself up by gettin geared up to do that THEN NEXT THING I KNOW I'LL BE WIDE A FUCKIN WAKE AGAIN AND THEN I'LL BE IN FUCKIN TROUBLE!
I'M OUTTA HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment