Friday, January 22, 2016

FINISHED PRINCE LU GELL DRAWING! And Potential Blizzard Tactics....

GOOD MORNING FROM IMPENDING SNOWSTORM OF DOOM IN PHILADELPHIA!
Sooooooooooooooh, it took me 3-&-a-half hours to finish INKING AND THEN PAINTING Prince Lu Gell's picture! It's damn near 4am EST. BUT!? It was WORTH IT!
I did the entire work to Eric B and Rakim's song NO COMPETITION!
And yes, I literally listened to that ONE SONG THE ENTIRE TIME.
Like I said before, YOU, as a creator, in WHATEVER IT IS YOU DO, have to figure out YOURSELF AND WHAT ALLOWS YOU TO TAP YOUR ABILITIES.
Don't do that, then don't expect anything of any worth to be created by you.
Pretty simple right!

So now that I am DONE this song also by Eric B and Rakim FITS Prince Lu Gell as well;
And now the finished picture AND I'm sure you saw THIS COLOR SCHEME COMING;

The most INTERESTING THING is the fact that Lu Gell is actually STILL A CHILD. But by human standards he looks like either a teen or young adult. He is also part of the reason why the humans in the Pagan Wars-series FEAR INVASION from the Tanis Dragon Dynasty, because they can't even deal with Charles Pagan or His PAGAN-CORP. They've never actually had to deal with any ACTUAL LEADERSHIP from the Dragon Dynasty and Lu Gell isn't even past his 15th birthday yet!

Mind you when I wrote From Child to Man I did so based on many of the issues that We as Black People deal with. So this isn't some Stan Lee-swipe where he creates Malcolm X and Martin Luther King Jr. and calls them Magneto and Professor X, then NEVER HAS TO HONESTLY BE WORRIED ABOUT THE SHIT HE'S WRITING ABOUT HONESTLY AFFECTING HIM TO THE POINT OF BEING ABLE TO LOSE HIS LIFE OVER IT.

Lu Gell was written by me to be so young and be seen as a THREAT in regards to the fact that I still remember the experience of going from just being a Black boy growing up in South Philadelphia to suddenly being stared down by the very same Nazi-Cops who used to be cool with me the year before my 13th birthday. It's around about 12 and 13 that MOST Black American boys have the switch flipped on them by their local Nazi-Cops where you suddenly get these Gimmie a reason to KILL YOU looks!? And even at that age YOU KNOW that this person is honestly staring you down because they HONESTLY WANT TO FUCK YOU UP FOR WHATEVER REASON!

So when I wrote and typed up From Child to Man, Trayvon Martin and Tamir Rice HADN'T BEEN KILLED YET! The real reason for the INTIMIDATION TACTICS is because OF REALITY. It is boys who grow up into men who ultimately will decide whether or not to take to the streets in rebellion against White Power Supremacy. It is girls who will grow into women who will provide the support and then produce MORE CHILDREN that will either FOLLOW IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF THEIR FATHERS OR FALL BY THE WAYSIDE. And if the boys never turn into men who will NOT ASK TO BE TREATED FAIRLY BUT WILL TAKE IT! Then the girls never become women who marry and produce children that CONTINUE THIS CYCLE OF REVOLT UNTIL EITHER VICTORY IS ACHIEVED OR WE ALL GET WIPED OUT!
-_-
And yes, I just typed that. Because THAT PEOPLE IS CALLED THE COLD HARD FACTS.
Now?
If that makes you UNCOMFORTABLE?

I can't help you with that.
MAYBE THIS WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER!
 Probably not.
MOVING RIGHT ALONG!

It took 3+ hours to finish Lu Gell, which means it would take me ANOTHER 3+ to ink and paint the Mang-Queen. I MIGHT be able to pull that off! Just doin some quick calculations to see how much SLEEP I CAN THEN GET, then walk my way into THE PLANTATION-STATION! Then potentially, because I'm not even gonna sit here and BULLSHIT. If this SNOWSTORM DOES STRIKE!?

Nobody is gonna give A FUCK ABOUT FAST FOOD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, no seriously. So it'll then turn into how long is GREED AND STUPIDITY gonna hold out at the plantation-station before it becomes EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF BEFORE WE'RE TRAPPED AT THE PLANTATION-STATION!
Typing of which...?
I gotta make sure I'm prepared for the obvious WAIT TILL THE LAST POSSIBLE SECOND before they finally say "Guess we should send you guys home now."
"Uhhhhhhh, it's a fuckin ten foot drift of snow out there now. Little late for that."
"WELL YOU GUYS ARE ALL BLACK, SO!? USE YOUR SUPER BLACK POWERS TO GET THROUGH IT! AND!? Uhhh, can you shovel my car out first before you all potentially perish in this freakishly cold blizzard!?"
"Nah. bitch. No."

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, I think I may well just do MY OWN THING when I see the snow gettin a little TOO WHATEVER. And since I work the pick-up window I can see what's actually going on, so!? YEAH! ALL RIGHT! I have my villainous villainous escape plan all laid out now! SO!? The question becomes if I'm gonna ink and paint the Mang-Queen now or not. I'm undecided. I'll address that as I post this. I haven't moved from this spot in 3+ hours and it's now 15 after 4am EST cuz it took so long to type all of this. >_< Lemme post this!

No comments:

Post a Comment