Saturday, January 30, 2016

OKAY!? Soooooh, I'm home and NO QUALIFYING OFFER IN MY INBOX!

Now!? I did come home to a JOB APPLICATION UNDERNEATH MY DOOR.
So while it might not SEEM LIKE IT, 2016 IS STILL SWEET!
So I come back home and the job I told you about before, the apps under the door.
And the job interview I went to yesterday, I'll know about on Tuesday!
So ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!? I'm ESCAPING THE PLANTATION-STATION!
Mind you, Reggie from work has told me to be patient regarding the qualifying offer and I TOLD HIM "My PATIENCE HAS RUN OUT! This is a BAD SIGN of how this company operates! And I've tracked down THE CEO'S TWITTER ACCOUNT WHERE HE IS TALKING SHIT! But can't even get a fuckin QUALIFYING OFFER OUT IN A TIMELY FASHION! When WE DO THIS SHIT, as Black People, it is NO EXCUSES! But we give NOTHING BUT EXCUSES when it is someone White and then this GUY IS RUNNIN HIS MOUTH ON TWITTER!? FUCK. OUT. OF HERE!"


No comments:

Post a Comment