Saturday, January 2, 2016

Do You... Hear... Mayh...?

Good Noon-Time to Ya from PHILADELPHIA!
Getting ready to go BACK to the plantation-station and ALREADY I see a GREAT LESSON in the making where I myself should have REALLY THOUGHT HARDER ABOUT IT AND SIMPLY NOT GOT CAUGHT-UP! The song above is the Arcade Version of the very same Tekken Tag Tournament 1 song I posted yesterday;
GOOD Japanese video games ALWAYS HAVE A GREAT SOUNDTRACK TO THEM. Those soundtracks always have an OST (Original Soundtrack) where there is an ARCADE VERSION OF THE SONG/THEME, then when a HOME VERSION COMES OUT they have AN ARRANGED VERSION. Again, all of this is about QUALITY. Something I've typed about before. It is something where we as Black People, no matter where we are in the world, we're constantly being bombarded with;
It's OKAY TO ENDURE LOW QUALITY WHATEVER.
It's OKAY to PUT UP WITH AND PRODUCE LOW QUALITY WHATEVER.

After awhile you BECOME LOW QUALITY YOURSELF AND YOU BECOME AN ENABLER, ACCEPTOR OF LOW QUALITY, while talking shit about something that anyone will ultimately see after 6 seconds of standing there studying you, that!? While you may CLAIM TO WANT OR UNDERSTAND what QUALITY IS OR A STANDARD IS, your BEHAVIOR, ACTIONS, ETC! SHOW AND TELL OTHERWISE.

What's my point with all of this?
Last night when leaving the plantation-station, I ordered some food. Then ran up outta there WITHOUT PAYING because I was RUSHING TO KEEP UP WITH EVERYONE WHO WAS LEAVING AT THE SAME TIME. In the MIDST of all that, now we're all going separate ways, and I REALIZED I HADN'T PAID. And my FIRST WORDS IS I GOTTA GO BACK AND PAY! Now? That's when shit got interesting. And it also highlights the ARCADE VERSION of Ogres' Tekken Tag Theme that I embedded at THE VERY TOP and will reinsert RIGHT NOW, RIGHT HERE;
In this song they have a computerized series of voices that ask in a BROKEN AND HAUNTING TONE;
Do you... hear... mayh?
Which is of course the question of Do you HEAR ME?
The reason why THIS SONG STUCK OUT THEN AND NOW AS I TYPE THIS, because it REMINDS ME OF THE COLLECTIVE CONSCIENCE OF EXPERIENCES THAT WE ALL HAVE WITHIN US THAT SPEAKS TO US WHEN WE DECIDE TO SAY OR DO THINGS EITHER BEFORE OR AFTER WE'VE DONE IT.

This of course is normally called having a Conscience or just plain ole Conscience, as well as Human Instinct or OUR INSTINCT's.
con·science
ˈkän(t)SHəns/
noun
  1. an inner feeling or voice viewed as acting as a guide to the rightness or wrongness of one's behavior.
    "he had a guilty conscience about his desires"
    synonyms:sense of right and wrong, moral sense, inner voice;

y
When I told the people around me about what happened and the fact that I didn't pay and I was going back, it became a COLLECTIVE VOICE OF BLACK DISAPPROVAL. And everybody made THEIR POINT on how hard we work for LITTLE PAY and CONSTANT BULLSHIT, and I listened to that and was like, yeahhhhhhhhhh, you know what? You right, you...? You? Uhhhh, you? And I kept getting this UNEASY FEELING WHILE I CONTINUED TO WALK AND ULTIMATELY GOT BACK HERE...

HOWEVER!?
As soon as I sat down in this ROOM FOR RENT, where I am IN THIS ROOM FOR RENT because of the very PLANTATION-STATION that is ONCE AGAIN STRIPPING ME OF A FULL 8-HOUR DAY. I realized that!?
Damn...!
NOW!? Do YOU KNOW where I fucked up at!?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
On the surface, ay, it's some fries and a triple baconator.
I ran out the door, DIDN'T PAY, have a REAL REASON, wasn't paying attention and I rushed out!
Then my Black coworkers were like "FUCK WENDY'S AND FUCK THE WHITEMAN AND WHITEWOMAN THAT OWN THAT SHIT!"
-_-
Now do you SEE IT?
I'm sorry but is it SMART OR EVEN WORTH IT ON MY PART OR EVEN THEIRS TO GET FIRED FOR SUPPOSEDLY STEALING FOOD WHERE I THEN CANNOT EVEN USE THE SHITTY JOB AS A REFERENCE AFTERWARDS? AND!? THEY CAN CLAIM I STOLE FROM THEM AND THAT'S WHY THEY LET ME GO, THUS BLOCKING ANY OF MY ABILITY TO CREDIBLY, POINT OUT HOW MUCH OF A GODDAMN SLAVESHIP WENDY'S IS LATER ON DOWN THE LINE WHEN I AM EITHER AWAY FROM IT OR STILL THERE AND TIRED OF IT.

The caps of course is to HIGHLIGHT WHERE WE AND MYSELF IN THIS INSTANCE, KEEP FUCKING UP AS A PEOPLE. I was UNEASY ALL NIGHT. Could not, LEMME RETYPE THAT AGAIN, COULD NOT SLEEP RIGHT. Over an order of LARGE FRIES AND ONE TRIPLE BACONATOR THAT I WALKED AWAY WITH, BECAUSE I ACKNOWLEDGED THE FACT THAT WHITE PEOPLE WILL TOTALLY FUCK UP A BLACK PERSON'S LIFE IF IT IS IN THEIR BEST INTEREST!

When the Black Person has given them a WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO AND HAS PROVEN TO BE TROUBLESOME FOR THEM, on any level. My "relationship" with my SO-CALLED BOSS, has reached a point that people and coworkers see he IS NOT HAPPY WITH HAVING HIRED ME. Because I have DUG IN HIS ASS IN VARIOUS WAYS SINCE DAY-1. OVER HIS SLAVESHIP/PLANTATION AND HOW HE DOES SHIT! And I've GOTTEN ON MY BLACK COWORKERS TO TIGHTEN THEIR GAME UP ON HOW THEY'RE DOING SHIT!
LIKE I AM SUPPOSED TO AND LIKE WE ARE SUPPOSED TO!

These are the things THAT BUILD COMMUNITIES, SOCIETIES AND FORM BONDS OF TRUST AND TEACH AND SHOW PEOPLE HOW THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO CONDUCT THEMSELVES IN A GROUP/SOCIAL SETTING, INCLUDING WORK! WHICH IS STILL A SOCIAL SETTING WITH A SOCIAL DYNAMIC. The song with its broken haunting phrase of Do You Hear Me, stuck out to me because it was MY OWN collective conscience of experience that was TRYING TO TELL ME;

Yo? You could be ACCUSED OF STEALING SHIT and you're waiting on this offer sheet from the new job. You still DON'T HAVE A START DATE FOR THE NEW JOB NOR HOW MUCH MONEY THEY'LL BE PAYING, so!? DON'T FUCK SHIT UP WHERE YOU ARE. DON'T FUCKIN SHIT WHERE YOU SLEEP TRYING TO TALK ABOUT OR BE ABOUT;
POWER YOU DON'T REALLY HAVE!
When I realized that I hadn't paid for the food, I should have simply WENT BACK AND PAID AND BEEN DONE WITH AND WHY!? Because of what I already hinted at and the FACT that Blacks like me, PARTICULARLY BLACKMEN. Who don't just sit there and KEEP QUIET as I'm either being EXPLOITED or can see right in front of My Face/Our Face that WE ARE BEING EXPLOITED, we are THE FIRST TARGETS BY WHITES FOR BEING FIRED. DEMOTED. KEPT OUT, ETC! Because it causes COMPLICATIONS AND PROBLEMS FOR MOST WHITES IN AREAS THEY DON'T WANT US AS BLACKS INTERFERING IN;

Their ability to MAKE MONEY OFF OF US, USING US AND THEN HAVING US, WILLINGLY GO ALONG WITH IT.

So aside from me having WON ACCOLADES THERE at the Plantation-Station, I have only missed TWO DAYS DUE TO ACTUAL MEDICAL ISSUES WITH MY FEET. I am ON TIME. STAY LATE. WORK HARD. AND I'VE GOTTEN A LOT OF COMPLIMENTS FROM CUSTOMERS AND MANAGEMENT IS FULLY AWARE OF IT! For me to then say FUCK WHITEY over STEALING FOOD THAT IS NOT FUCKIN MINE? Really? THAT is LOW QUALITY, IT'S PETTY AND STUPID, BECAUSE ASIDE FROM THEFT BEING THEFT, IT JEOPARDIZES EVERYTHING FOR ME, NOT WHITEY;

1) Future Work Reference, shot to shit, WITH THE ADDED TAG OF I SUPPOSEDLY STOLE AND MAY HAVE BEEN STEALING MORE! Because that is ALWAYS THE CASE whenever WE GIVE WHITES MORE ROOM TO SHIT ON US. Then it becomes ADD SOME MORE SHIT TO IT TO MAKE SURE THAT THAT NIGGER CAN'T GET FROM OUT UNDERNEATH SHIT!

2) IMMEDIATE TERMINATION, I could be FIRED IMMEDIATELY FOR THAT SHIT! And the whole PURPOSE BEHIND IT would be to MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF ME. So all of the SHIT I SAID AND DID can then be INTENTIONALLY SOILED AND STAINED BY CLAIMING IT WAS JUST ME TALKING SHIT SO I COULD STEAL FROM THIS SHITTY-PLACE! This is ALSO another CLASSIC WHITE MOVE. Blacks like me make a fuck-up or SLIP-UP!? And then the Whites who have wanted to finally drive a DECENT BLACK PERSON OUT, GET THE SHOT AND THEY TAKE IT!
Now watch this!
AS THEY SHOULD!

Notice, I AGREE WITH THE FACT THAT THEY SHOULD TAKE THE SHOT! BECAUSE I AM NOT DELUSIONAL ABOUT THE STATE OF OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH ONE ANOTHER, IT IS ANTAGONISTIC AND NEGATIVE AS A HELL! Which means that THIS IS ALSO REVERSIBLE AND WE AS BLACKS SHOULD TAKE THE SHOT WHEN WE GET THE CHANCE TO! It is part of the reason why Whites have WORKED OVERTIME TO TRY TO CONDITION US TO GIVE THEM PARDONS AND MAKE EXCUSES AND PRAY ABOUT IT! WHEN WE SHOULD BE SNIPING AND SHOOTING THE SHIT OUTTA THEM WHEN THEY FUCK UP!

With all that said, I gotta wrap this up, and this is ONE OF THE FLAWS of simply POSTING SHIT IN TYPE. Instead of HAVING KINDERGARTEN, ELEMENTARY, GRADE SCHOOL, JR HIGH, HIGH SCHOOL, COLLEGES AND BEYOND! Where what I have just typed? IS MANDATORY AND A PART OF SHAPING BLACK THOUGHT-PROCESS AND PROBLEM-SOLVING! This is why Whites work OVERTIME TOO! To CONTROL OUR EDUCATIONAL ENVIRONMENT. Because the CLASSROOM, CAN SHAPE AND DOES SHAPE CHILDREN'S MINDS, MENTALITIES AND THEIR FUTURES. Most Black People have been DUPED into believing that SCHOOLS SHOULDN'T BE RAISING KIDS, wrong. Schools have ALWAYS BEEN RAISING KIDS. The EDUCATION that a CHILD GETS AT ALL LEVELS, SHAPES HOW THEY PERCEIVE THE WORLD AND THEMSELVES AND IT SETS THE STANDARD OF WHAT THEY SHOULD BE DOING IN IT!

But that's another post for ANOTHER TIME. Lemme get showered and dressed and GO BACK IN HERE AND PAY FOR THE SHIT FROM LAST NIGHT AND NIP THIS IN THE BUD BEFORE IT BECOMES SOME BIG UNNECESSARY BRUHAHAH BULLSHIT. And to My Own Conscience, YES.
I...
HEAR.
YOU.
Go lookin out yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment