Monday, January 4, 2016

Gettin ready TO HEAD BACK TO THE PLANTATION STATION!

GOOD EVENING FROM PHILADELPHIA!

I was JUST LOOKIN AT THE CLOCK and saying to myself, lemme get some TYPING IN for Williams Works. Lemme get SOME POST UP for From Child to Man, lemme...!?
Lemme remember I gotta be to work at 7pm FOR MY SHIFT and SHUT THE FUCK UP! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I spent today mostly sleeping and letting my FEET heal up! With the move I now WALK to work AND HOME, it is a 20 to 25 minute walk. It is APPROXIMATELY 1.7 MILES DISTANCE.
Which means that I COVER 1.7 miles in the SAME AMOUNT OF TIME that the average person covers ONLY 1 MILE. This of course is a SIGN of the FACT that I have been DOING WHAT I HAVE TOLD YOU which is LOSING WEIGHT AND GETTING IN SHAPE! AND!? This is WITH TWO FUCKED UP FEET, KNEES, AND WHATEVER IS WRONG WITH MY NECK. This is why I said, THANK YOU GRANDFATHER, MOTHER, FATHER, SISTER'S FATHER, UNCLE PERCY AND UNCLE TEDDY! AND MY FAMILY IN GENERAL! Because for WHATEVER ISSUES AND FAULTS AND FUCK-UP'S WE ALL HAVE, WE WORK!

And we make sure to PUSH EACH OTHER TO FUCKIN GO AFTER WHATEVER IT IS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT AND NOT SIT AROUND BULLSHITTING ALL FUCKIN DAY ABOUT IT!

My responsibilities now rest in CONTINUING TO UPGRADE MY INCOME AND WILLIAMS WORKS SO I CAN REGAIN MY SON AND!? Give him SOMETHING TANGIBLE TO INHERIT! Lemme finish getting dressed and get ready, because TIME KEEPS ON SLIPPIN, SLIPPIN. When you're SERIOUS ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY AND ARE DOING, you SEEK OUT THINGS THAT REINFORCE YOUR STANCE. And EPMD's ALWAYS BEEN MY GO-TO GROUP TO LISTEN TO, when shit gets serious!

No comments:

Post a Comment