Friday, January 22, 2016

Just Checked My Direct Deposited Paycheck, I'm NOT LAUGHIN

I'm looking at my so-called paycheck...
And I am NOT AMUSED.
55.69 hours = $359.44 

So now, RENT = $300
Down to $59!
Fortunately I had enough sense to hold on to $60 from my last paycheck, so!?
$119!
Oh yeah, VERIZON Services.
Just paid $100 online and made payment arrangements to keep the phone services on, HOWEVER!?

I do NOT have enough to make my Website Business Renewal Service Fee of $169!
Soooooooooooooooooooooh, I'm going to have my business abilities CUT-OFF.
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, NO!
>_<
See this is what it means to TRULY BE a wage-slave here in Nazi-America.
Now!?
You might be saying, why the FUCK is he putting his paycheck out here like this.
Because even when I talked to the VERIZON phone rep and told her my current employment she was like "Oh God, people think flippin burgers is easy, IT IS NOT. Those places are VERY STRESSFUL AND LOW PAY, unless you're management and even then you get saddled with RIDICULOUS HOURS! You stand on your feet all day and do a lot of stressful running around and stuff! Trust me I KNOW what it's like to work at one of those places."

I've typed all of this to point out that UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should ANYONE ACCEPT THIS KIND OF BULLSHIT PAY. And after seeing my direct deposit in my account I decided that I needed to find out WHERE THE FUCK IS MY FUCKIN GODDAMN QUALIFYING OFFER FOR THIS FUCKIN!?
 I confirmed just now 
that I'll get my qualifying offer 
NEXT WEEK....!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment