Thursday, January 21, 2016

TIME TO GET TO WORK!

GOOD EVENING FROM PHILADELPHIA!

Well!? The automated messages KEEP COMING and I've finished dinner, so!? TIME FOR ME TO GET TO WORK ON WILLIAMS WORKS!
First thing I'm gonna do RIGHT NOW! Is get these two pics INKED AND UP!



















Lord knows I am LIGHT-YEARS LATE IN DOING SO! Then I have to start fleshing out more of the Camden City Forces of Horus;




as well as the encircling IAF-&-IACF Lady Generals & Generals;
































I will say this much, just lining up all these drawings was...?
Difficult!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
And some of these are going to be redesigned and altered.
But it's after 10:30pm now and I gotta get what I gotta get done then get some sleep cuz the PLANATATION-STATION AWAITS ME AT 3PM EST COME SNOW OR NOT!

So lemme GET BUSY!


No comments:

Post a Comment