Thursday, January 21, 2016

Hmmmmmm, perhaps this SNOWSTORM MAY REALLY BE REAL...!?

GOOD AFTERNOON FROM HEADED OUT TO FOOD SHOP IN CASE THIS SNOWSTORM IS REAL FOR PHILADELPHIA!
So now I'm fucked up. My left achilles tendon is fucked up, however, when you have plantar faciitis your achilles tendons and other muscles begin to experience stress from overcompensation, so!? The corticosteroid shot I got in my left foot has been gradually either wearing off or flat out failing and that of course has to do with the fact that I pound the pavement for nearly 2 miles to get to and from work on foot. Such is the life of a Nazi-American wage-slave working at the plantation-station. And yes, I am THAT CALM about it to be able to type what I just typed and feel nothing except for facts, and ONLY the facts. See let me take this post up a notch with some fitting music now I see that I have no choice but to haul myself out here to the supermarket just in case. You will find if you play the following videos simultaneously they mesh pretty fuckin well together. It'll give you some idea of how a Transformers Movie would be if directed and controlled by me. I don't give a fuck about the humans. Because it isn't there war and when you make the central characters sideshow ponies in their own franchise?

It shows you ain't shit.
The question becomes whether or not your audience sees through you and holds you accountable FOR THAT, regardless of all the distractions, bells-n-whistles, and silly-shit you toss at them;
Now that some mood-music has been established for this post. I literally just got an automated warning from Delaware County that this snowstorm IS GOING TO STRIKE. And precautions should be taken in advance, mind you, I have had to remind coworkers and customers alike that are IN MY AGE-GROUP/AGE-SET, THIS WAS THE WEATHER WE GREW UP IN FOR OUR REGION. Not this bullshit summer-crap of global warming we've become pussified and hard dicked over, because it makes us believe we live on the west coast of the empire.

I have lived my whole life in and around My City of Philadelphia. Blizzards and MASSIVE SNOW AND COLD IS THIS REGIONS NORMAL WEATHER PATTERN. But with the feeble-minded acceptance that changing weather patterns shouldn't mean anything is wrong and we should just ACCEPT THAT SILLY SHIT. This kind of STUPIDITY is what doomed the dinosaurs, but at least those big dumb bastards and bitches had the excuse of being DUMB.

For me, I'm trying to nurse these injuries, make doctors appointments, continue to lose weight. Contain-n-control my blood pressure, where I have NOT taken those godforsaken meds for over four months now. Plus escape the plantation-station. Try NOT TO PSYCHOLOGICALLY DESTROY MYSELF because My Son's birthday is RAPIDLY APPROACHING and ONCE AGAIN I won't be able to be there because I still have NOT crossed the last remaining defense My Ex-Wife has of a court of lazy stupid WHITES! Striping me of my Parental Rights because SHE CLAIMED I knew of the court date, when even looking at her supposed paperwork will show that the signature isn't even REMOTELY MINE!
That doesn't include continuing to get content up for Williams Works. All of THIS, and now some annoying ass snowstorm. >_< Tch! So now I am forced to leave out of the house RIGHT NOW and stock some supplies JUST IN CASE. Because I remember what OUR WEATHER USED TO BE. But I am also DISAPPOINTED in the way that the region and My City has become filled with fools who so quickly have READILY ACCEPTED these massive climate changes to OUR WEATHER PATTERN. It's like looking at cats being in charge. If they fell like getting off their fluffy asses today, then, yeah well, MAYBE NOT!

Lemme get my Black-ass in gear and get out here before the sun goes down. Because once the sun goes down around here now, it gets BITTERLY COLD. As it fuckin should. I would have to say that OUR WEATHER along with OUR DISTINCTIVE CITY, is what bred and breeds someone from Philadelphia, regardless of race or class. LOYALTY and HONESTY. HARD WORK, PERSISTENCE AND DETERMINATION is what makes a person from Philadelphia. So to see and hear the fuckin whining over weather that HAS FINALLY RETURNED TO NORMAL, is embarrassing and pathetic. I welcome the weather and its return to normal. Just would have liked to have been in a better PHYSICAL CONDITION to handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment