Friday, January 29, 2016

Still NO QUALIFYING OFFER & My Honest Assessment of the Situation....

You know, I can't type good afternoon, because IT ISN'T. It is now almost quarter to 2pm EST. And TODAY is the LAST DAY OF THE JANUARY WORK WEEK, and lo-n-behold I am getting ready to head to the shower. Shower. Get out. Get dressed. Then take my ass in to the plantation-station. And I've just checked my inbox and found not a fuckin thing for the supposed job I have supposedly gotten.

Now?

Yesterday I spent my day off racing up to the middle of the northeast of Philadelphia by train and bus! Where, yeah, that's nice. Job interview went well. Supposedly I will find out on Tuesday if I get a second interview, yaddah-yaddah-yaddah! Frankly I am paying close attention to how much things have become about jumping through HOOPS! And not nearly enough about GETTING SHIT DONE.

I'm STILL AMAZED at how much shit has changed. When I was last in the Nazi-American workforce, there was NONE OF THIS 1st, 2nd, 3rd interviews and phone interviews and all this OTHER SHIT! There was, ONE. INTERVIEW. And they DID NOT! Give a FUCK about resumes. You came in, FILLED OUT THE APPLICATION. Got interviewed. And you were told THEN AND THERE;
1) You're Hired.
2) You're NOT HIRED.
3) We have OTHER CANDIDATES AND WE WILL NOTIFY ON THIS DAY IF YOU GOT THE JOB. And lo-n-behold ON THAT DAY, you GOT THE CALL AND YOU EITHER GOT THE JOB OR YOU DID NOT.

Now however?

LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTA BULLSHITTIN!
Way too fuckin much. And frankly it is becoming impossible for me to overlook it. It's like dealing with a revolving door of Used Car Salesmen. Again? This wouldn't BE a problem, if I had enough hours at the plantation-station, which I DO NOT, ONCE AGAIN. Simply from losing ONE. DAY. It already wasn't paying enough for me to meet bills and INVEST in my business. Now it is once again INTRUDING on my ability to meet my responsibilities.

BOTTOM LINE!? I'm not too KEEN OR CONFIDENT that this SUPPOSED NEW JOB, is going to be much better than the plantation-station by the way they have handled themselves SO FAR. It is now 1:50pm EST. Their is only x-amount of hours left in this business day. I have ZERO CONFIDENCE that this "qualifying offer" is going to be in my inbox when I get home after 12 midnight. And YES, I also have ANOTHER JOB OFFER GOING, besides the one I went to YESTERDAY. But there is NO DENYING THE FACT THAT GETTING WILLIAMS WORKS TURNING A PROFIT IS THE ONLY THING THAT IS GOING TO ENSURE ME OF ANYTHING.

But while it is easy for me to state the obvious with what I just typed. I'm forced to question how people and mass-media put forward the false image that you can become successful simply by using social media-mediums recklessly, when the reality is STILL THE SAME. It takes money. TO MAKE MONEY. And of course, you have to do the work. And it has to be consistently done. Lemme get moving, because it's now 3 minutes after 2pm. And I gotta be in by 3pm. I'm gonna be spending this day at the plantation-station trying to come up with more means to gain sponsors. I MIGHT have to open a PATREON account. If I even spelled that right.
LEMME GET GOING!

No comments:

Post a Comment