Wednesday, January 6, 2016

The Work of Going from BEING Employed to SELF-EMPLOYED

Well, I'M UP!
GOOD MORNING FROM PHILADELPHIA!
>_< Slept like shit, didn't get ENOUGH SLEEP. Because today is the DREADED WEDNESDAY MIDDLE-DAY! Where instead of being in by 3pm I have to be in BY 11AM. This one AWKWARD WEDNESDAY I call it, always fucks me up no matter how much I try to prepare for it. Because it is SO CONTRARY in when I have to be in to work.

-_-
Qualifying Letter STILL NOT IN INBOX, angry.
>_<
The sooner I get the letter the sooner I KNOW where I stand and can FINALLY put this puppy to bed regarding the plantation-station.
Part of the reason why I am so tired is because I was working on Williams Works and fleshing out details for the Pagan Wars eBook-series. And as usual the moment I REALLY START GOING AND GETTING INTO IT, it is some crazy early morning hour and I need to get to sleep so I can be able to work at the plantation-station.

Now?
Some of you are ALREADY SELF-EMPLOYED and do your own thing. I'm still a work in progress and this is really where my deciding to be A WRITER is one of the MAJOR ISSUES that conflicts with this plantation-station job. WRITING requires TIME. And the plantation-station TAKES UP CHUNKS OF IT and then has odd twists and turns like today's Awkward Wednesday Workday. Not gonna type any further on it for now, BECAUSE I have to be in by 11am and it's already 9:45am EST and as you know I WALK to work, so!?

Lemme hit the shower and get moving!


No comments:

Post a Comment