Sunday, January 3, 2016

Still Getting Settled In...

GOOD MORNING FROM PHILADELPHIA!
I'm STILL getting settled in and used to living here. AND!? I made sure to deal with the situation I talked about from my previous post Do You... Hear... Mayh...?
To say that I got A FEW crazed looks when I paid for the food THAT NOT ONE PERSON RAISED A SUPPOSED EYEBROW OVER OR ASKED ABOUT, was interesting within itself. I would find out TONIGHT on the walk home that everything was EXACTLY AS I SUSPECTED.

The White Boss that I have uses the cameras to collect INFO ON EMPLOYEES and will ALLOW THEM TO STEAL FOOD ON CAMERA. But will then TURN AROUND and USE THE FOOTAGE FOR WHEN THEY ATTEMPT TO FILE FOR UNEMPLOYMENT!
^_^!!!!!
And I suspected that HIS SNEAKY ASS DID SHIT LIKE THAT! Which is EXACTLY WHY I made sure to PAY FOR THE FOOD THE MOMENT I GOT IN TO WORK!

It is still taking some getting used to, to NOT HAVE my own ACTUAL FULL ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT ANYMORE. BUT!? I'm still getting settled in and accustomed to being HERE. MIND YOU!? Like I said BEFORE, the fact that I was able to LAND ON MY FEET! And SCORE THIS GOOD OF A ROOM FOR RENT IN A GOOD HOUSE!?

I can't really complain REGARDING THAT.
However?!
The Plantation-Station, Wendy's?
They're up to THEIR OLE TRICKS AGAIN, cut me ONE FULL-DAY'S WORTH OF HOURS WITH EXCUSES GALORE! With excuses galore. >_< Vile people. Vile place. Vile Organization. Just, vile. I WILL NOT miss this place. I expect my qualifying letter to be in my inbox no later than this coming wednesday and UNLESS IT SAYS SOME OUTLANDISH SHIT IN IT!? I'm taking the offer, taking the job, AND GETTIN THE FUCK AWAY FROM WENDY'S AS FAST AS FUCKIN POSSIBLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment