Monday, January 4, 2016

RIP Master Frances Cress Welsing and THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING....!

Unbelievable.
There is a lot going through my mind right mind.
Because I had the DISTINCT PLEASURE of attending one of Master Welsing's lectures when I was in college and then GETTING THE CHANCE TO TALK TO HER!

And now, here it is, she has passed on.
I never got the chance to speak with her again, BUT I AM GRATEFUL to have had my ten minutes of talk with her and the fact that she told me to keep going forward AT ALL COST.

It is
time's like these that I realize that I have actually met far more people than I even realize and they have told me IN OUR ENCOUNTERS no matter how brief or long, I SEE who you are. And how long are you going to continue to hide in the shadows, brother.

Sitting here right now I am REMEMBERING parts of our conversation and the fact that she kept asking me what was it LIKE, to be in a position that is NORMALLY HELD STRICTLY BY WHITES. To HONESTLY be able to DICTATE AND CONTROL WHAT WILL HAPPEN OR WON'T HAPPEN.

I'm sitting here now, having a hard time typing this because I'd MADE SURE to MEET HER STRICTLY BECAUSE I'd FAILED TO SPEAK TO CHANCELLOR WILLIAMS BEFORE HE DIED WHILE I WAS IN COLLEGE.
I'm still trying to figure out why I just thought that she would live forever. And I realize now that Master Claude Anderson is getting close to that time too, so many Blacks who have dedicated their entire lives to Our People and as far as I am concerned...

They deserve better than what we have given them.

I didn't shed, not one tear when Nelson Mandela died and I actually knew and know some of his family. Not one tear. Could care less.
Could care less.
Master Welsing however?
Especially having gotten the chance to talk to her.
She truly spent her ENTIRE LIFE pushing for Our Return to Respectability and Power.
I will REDOUBLE MY EFFORTS to do My Part in making Her Work and Her Efforts, A REALITY!

No comments:

Post a Comment