Friday, January 22, 2016

Reflecting on Why I Haven't Used My "Thespian Skills"....

GOOD MORNING FROM TAKING MY ASS TO BED BEFORE THE BLIZZARD IN PHILADELPHIA!

As usual I have TOO MUCH TO POST. But I've been getting A LOT of customers AND COWORKERS who believe I should go into voice acting. Now? I have actually taken public speaking classes. Speech and Drama classes and theater classes, DON'T LOOK AT THE SCREEN LIKE THAT!
I've never followed ANY ACTING or THEATER profession or attempts at it, BUT YES. I was ACTUALLY "TRAINED" in these areas. I've never pursued any of that because LEADING BLACK REVOLTS IN MY CHILDHOOD AND YOUNG ADULT YEARS AREN'T EXACTLY WHAT I WAS SPENDING MY SPARE TIME THINKING OF ACTING!

Again, this is a SIDE-AFFECT, notice I used AFFECT and not EFFECT, of growing up here. As a Black Person you find out PRETTY QUICK that you're either gonna worry about PUTTING YOUR LEISURE FIRST or YOUR GONNA FOCUS ON ENDING THE FUCKERY THAT IS WHITE POWER SUPREMACY. Trying to do BOTH!? Well, you see how that works out, IT'S CALLED IT DOESN'T! From Bill Cosby to Stacey Dash to countless other Blacks, even Avery Brooks has talked about the fact that he was... DISAPPOINTED. That Deep Space Nine NEVER GOT A MOVIE, all of the casts was and a LOT of fighting has always been had over the fact that this is the only Black Captain LEAD in the Star Trek-series. Where he's been shitted on a number of times during promotions of other Star Trek shows, like when he was omitted during the promos for Voyager which introduced the first WHITEWOMAN CAPTAIN for Star Trek.

Never mind that unlike the hand-off of The Next Generation TO DEEP SPACE NINE. When Voyager starts up and GOES TO DEEP SPACE NINE during its first episode, instead of meeting Sisko in WHATEVER WAY THEY COULD HAVE WRITTEN IT. Janeway never meets him and instead it is a cameo appearance BY QUARK, the bar-tender of the Deep Space Nine series. This is in STARK CONTRAST when Next Generation handed off to Deep Space Nine where? Captain Picard MEETS AND ALMOST GETS HIS ASS BEAT THE FUCK UP BY Captain Sisko, Avery Brooks character! Because of events that took place IN NEXT GENERATION where Deep Space Nine SHOWED HOW PICARD'S WEAKNESS AND HIS CREW'S REFUSAL TO KILL HIS ASS WHEN HE WAS CAPTURED BY THE BORG! Results in Picard leading the Borg against the Federation where HIS TACTICAL KNOWLEDGE allowed them TO WIPE OUT A MASSIVE DEFENSE FLEET OF WHICH SISKO WAS A PART OF AND HIS WIFE ENDED UP BEING KILLED!

Let that sink in for a moment.

This is why CERTAIN MEMBERS of the WHITE FANBASE were INSTANTLY AGAINST SISKO, because in HIS SERIES, SHIT WAS A LITTLE TOO FUCKIN REAL UP IN THERE! So to honestly toss the TYPICAL BULLSHIT of the Original Star Trek AND the Next Generation, to toss THAT OUT! In favor of shit like what happened in Star Trek II the Wrath of Khan, which is STILL THE BEST STAR TREK MOVIE EVER! Because it was REALISTIC AND SHOWED REAL CONSEQUENCES FOR THE CAVALIER BULLSHIT THAT KIRK WAS NOTORIOUS FOR IN THE ORIGINAL SERIES! It caused a LOT of the same type of reactions that Whites were UP IN ARMS over the fact that they swore that John Boyega was going to be this BLACK BAD-ASS in Star Wars the Force Awakens. Instead of the goddamn Space Slave that he was. Fuck you J.J. Abrams. Fuck you.
>_<
I never liked Captain Kirk, either.
And it was and is RACE BASED. He reminded me of too many of the White Kids that were always looked at as "Boys being Boys", REGARDLESS OF THE HATEFUL OR DISGUSTING OR CRIMINAL SHIT THEY DID. So to also answer the point of why I never used any of my "thespian bullshit", it was because I saw EARLY AND OFTEN growing up that the White boys and girls could do whatever they wanted and WE couldn't even walk TWO STEPS without some White Person asking us WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!? WHY ARE YOU DOING WHATEVER YOU'RE GOING TO DO!? YOU'RE NOT TRYING TO ESCAPE ARE YOU!? YOU'RE NOT TALKING AMONG YOURSELVES ARE YOU!? YOU'RE NOT PLOTTING TO KILL US IN OUR SLEEP AND RAPE THE WHITEWOMEN ARE YOU!?
-_-
If you're any kind of CHILD of ANY KIND OF WORTH!?
You simply CANNOT ignore the BLATANT FACT that you and anyone who looks like you is HEAVILY WATCHED AND QUESTIONED AT EVERY TURN. Interfered with and FUCKED WITH! Simply because of the color of your skin.
While all the pale-skinned White kids get to do WHATEVER.
And I do mean, WHATEVER.
They want.
And it is dismissed as "THOSE CRAZY KIDS! Yuck-yuck-yuck, FUNNY!"
>_<

So, me, being who I am. Lemme see what happens IF I EVEN ATTEMPT TO DO what those White Kids JUST DID.
And of course, SEVERE PUNISHMENT!
Now, lemme TRICK THE WHITE KIDS into IMMEDIATELY DOING WHAT I JUST DID.
And of course the response was "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, it's okay, YOU'RE LEARNING! AND KIDS WILL BE KIDS!"
-_-
Oh so that's how shit is, huh?
Then you should be able to laugh this shit off, too.
Now? It should be OBVIOUS that this is THE REAL REASON WHY Black Youth is TARGETED here in Nazi-America. It is because ANY YOUTH OF ANY PLACE AND/OR RACE, DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING INVESTED IN WHATEVER THE STATUS QUO OF WHERE THEY LIVE AT, IS. Meaning?
If rebellions are to take place it will come from those who HONESTLY don't give a FUCK ABOUT words and only care about ACTIONS. It is YOUNG PEOPLE who WILL ALWAYS be a threat to ANY SYSTEMS OF OPPRESSION OR THE STATUS QUO OR JUST FUCKED UP FUCKERY! And yes, I just typed it that way just to emphasis that young people can also rebel just for DUMB SHIT and be totally outta fuckin line, thus the reason why Young People can also DESTROY something that is actually working properly or is in order IF THEY ARE NOT RAISED PROPERLY TO RESPECT, REPLENISH RESTORE-N-REPAIR the already existing society, civilization, etc! However, in this instance and Our Instance the Status Quo is FIRMLY AGAINST US, so!? This was something where I was able to gather support QUICKLY! Because I actually did My Homework and PROVIDED PROOF that we were being FUCKED WITH. Never mind that it wasn't hard to convince Black Students for the most part because shit was so fuckin blatant. The issue was all about the same thing that plagues us now as Blacks in Nazi-America.

People will ONLY FIGHT IF/WHEN THEY HAVE HOPE THAT THEY CAN HONESTLY WIN.
I learned EARLY AND OFTEN that of all human emotions it is HOPE that fuels BOTH POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE HUMAN EMOTIONS and essentially HUMAN ACTIONS/REACTIONS. Chew on that FACT for a second and think about how critical hope is to everything we essentially do or don't do. Bottom line is that I didn't have time to worry about acting or anything else AT THAT TIME. Because we were under attack and I could see that it was mental in nature AND EVEN PHYSICAL AT TIMES.
It was blatantly meant to TRAIN US to just ACCEPT being treated like shit. Again, bizarre shout out to My Mother, because these particular Whites had no idea that I was constantly being put through bullshit by her growing up. So UNLIKE dealing with My Mother where, ay, Evil or not, she's still My Mother. These fools, HMMMMMMM? I don't HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THIS SHIT FROM. So the Whites UNWITTINGLY gave me an actual DESERVING TARGET to focus the problems going on with My Mother at and be able to VENT THAT FRUSTRATION on them. So I thank those White Bigots and Racists for being there for me to help me through a difficult time in my childhood years. By being the dirtbags and scumbags they were who thought they were safe and sound picking on Black 8th and 9th graders. THANK YOU WHITE-DEGENERATES! AND SHOUT OUT TO WENDELL WHEREVER YOU ARE!

Because I still remember sitting at the lunch table in 9th grade and he was like "You really put a lot of thought into this. And now that you mention it, look at how they do this and that and allow this and that from White so-n-so and such-n-such. But the moment ANY OF US, even the Blacks they supposedly LIKE! Even LOOK LIKE they might say or do what the White kids are doing, they're up in arms and all over us...! It is like they're trying to train us on how to act and what we can and can't do, while allowing the White kids to just DO WHATEVER! Yo? I'm sick of that. I'm just gonna leave. Transfer to another school or something, but I'm sick of this."

And I told him "And what if the new school is just like here?" and I can STILL SEE HIS FACE WHEN HE WAS LIKE AWWWWWWWWWW, FUCK NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH! And I said to him "What makes them THINK they can treat us this way? And then sleep easy at night? It's like they honestly don't expect us to do anything in response to what they're doing. This has to be something that's been going on for way longer than us being here now." mind you!? NONE OF US WERE RAISED WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THAT OUR ANCESTORS AND FOREBEARERS HAD BEEN BROUGHT TO NAZI-AMERICA AS SLAVES! So for all the BULLSHIT that White People talk about how We sit around talking about Race Race Race!? SHUT. THE FUCK. UP! Because all of us GOT BLINDSIDED by the fact that NONE OF OUR PARENTS TOLD US SHIT ABOUT SHIT! They all talked that WE'RE AMERICAN BULLSHIT! And lead us right to the fuckin "educational" SLAUGHTERHOUSE!

So we we're LITERALLY trying to figure out FUCK IS THE DEAL with Our WHITE AMERICAN BRETHREN AND COUNTRYMEN TREATING US LIKE SHIT! And NOT ONLY BEING COMFORTABLE WITH IT! But then HIGH-FIVING EACH OTHER AND THINKIN THE SHIT WAS CUTE AND FUNNY! So Wendell was like "That's a GOOD POINT? They are way too comfortable with what they're doing?" MIND YOU!? AT NO FUCKIN POINT IN TIME SPACE OR REALITY WILL ANY WHITE OR WHITE-JEW EVER!
And I mean.
EVER!
PUT THIS KIND OF CONVERSATION ON TV WITH BLACK HIGH SCHOOLERS HONESTLY THINKING ABOUT JUST WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE BEING SUBJECTED TO HERE!? AND WHY THE FUCK ARE THESE WHITES SO FUCKIN CASUAL ABOUT THAT SHIT LIKE IT'S BREATHING AIR OR SOME SHIT!?

And it is because ART, imitates LIFE. So just like how you put certain images and sounds and such ON TV, RADIO, INTERNET, ETC! To create an IMAGE and IDEAL, of INFLUENCE. You can build, destroy, create, PROGRAM. However you wish, those who continually watch whatever you are putting out to them across these different media-mediums, such as all this noise over the "Lily-White Oscars" and how Blacks only get recognized for being slaves and horrible people. Meanwhile this is directly IN LINE with the stereotypes that Whites have ALWAYS PUT OUT ABOUT US. So? How the fuck can I be shocked that they won't give an Academy Award for Do the Right Thing or Malcolm X. But!? TRAINING DAY, YEAH! MONSTER'S BALL!? YEAH!
-_-
Then to still see this STUPID SHOCKFACE BY BLACK PEOPLE TODAY?
O_O
I CAN'T BELIEVE THE WHITES AND WHITE-JEWS DID THAT TO US....

Again.

For the 400TH CENTURY, REALLY!?
AND!? SEE!? I HONESTLY JUST LAUGHED OUT LOUD BECAUSE IT IS A SIGN THAT WHEN WE AS BLACK PEOPLE REACT THAT WAY IT IS ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC! It's right up there with THIS SHIT;
When Bush Jr. is smarter than Us in HIS REACTION TO SHIT, then WE'VE GOT TO TIGHTEN UP OUR GAME!
I've typed it before, Bush Jr. is a fuckin IDIOT. AND WAR CRIMINAL. But in this instance, his "take" on Fool Me Once, is actually CORRECT! You don't even FINISH the second part, YOU CUT THE SHIT OFF AT THE KNEECAPS WITH "YOU CAN'T GET FOOLED AGAIN!" his blundering STARSCREAM STUPIDITY ASIDE! He is actually 100% CORRECT THIS TIME. So for me!? It became all about trying to LEARN AND FIGURE OUT why we keep putting up with BULLSHIT from White People and anybody else! So after awhile there simply wasn't TIME to use the classes I took or the time I took in learning these things, to become some actor or whatever. And I also saw and learned first-hand why Whites FEAR BLACKMEN. It is because WE ARE THE ONES WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO BE OUT HERE LEADING THE FIGHT TO REGAIN OUR POWER AND RESPECTABILITY BACK, PERIOD!

So I started spending time UNRAVELING the stereotypes that Whites have made up about us and the ones We've given to Ourselves that have SEVERELY DESTROYED Our Self-Esteem and Self-Image with. THIS IS WHY I went to school for psychology and did not go to school for more acting classes and all that other shit. I majored in General Psychology and minored in Political Science. Many of the AVERSIONS that we have DEVELOPED both HERE AND ABROAD. Are horrifically brutal results of just some ungodly programming and psychological conditioning where until Harriet Washington put together Medical Apartheid? I was only able to find THE PSYCHOLOGICAL HORRORS of Nazi-America. I knew that MEDICAL EXPERIMENTATION HAD TO TAKE PLACE, but I had my hands full as it was because I was doing all of my work ALONE and everything required LIBRARY RESEARCH. I even found that when some of the Black teachers when I was at Lincoln, found out what I was ACTUALLY DOING, THEY FUCKIN GOT SCARED!

And I was like, you gotta be fuckin KIDDING ME! And it wasn't ALL of them. But some of the shit that came out of SOME of their mouths it was like "WHAT IF THE WHITE PEOPLE FIND OUT WHAT YOU'RE DOING!?" and I was like;
Unlike my high school days, I kept a low profile and decided to honestly observe OUR PEOPLE. Going to a school that CLAIMED TO BE "the Black Harvard". >_< But it was AND STILL IS named after Abraham Lincoln who plainly stated he would NOT FREE ANY SLAVES IF HE DIDN'T NEED TO. And of course he never actually DID. Yet when Blacks OF HIS TIME were alive they were just as desperate and GULLIBLE as some of the silly-shit I still see today. And I've since confirmed that it is all in THE PARENTING. Black YOUTH NATURALLY SEEKS TO REBEL AGAINST THE WHITE DOMINATED SYSTEM. And it is Our Own so-called Parent-Generations and Elders who keep GETTING IN THE WAY! And that is because THEY HAVE INVESTMENTS INVOLVED and have become COMFORTABLE SLAVES. Once you realize this FACT, you're not exactly TRYING TO BECOME AN ACTOR OR WHATEVER.

So I never used any of my talents to pursue an acting career or any of that, however!? With MORE BLACK PEOPLE finally seeing that Integration HAS FAILED. More Blacks are FINALLY REALIZING that begging for acceptance is a waste of time and talent. Both are things we never could afford to waste even if we had them in abundance. But with the return of Black Empowerment, NOW!? I can start using these other skills and CREATE things that can be of some use to Us....

No comments:

Post a Comment