Friday, January 8, 2016

The FISH, Has FRIED THEMSELVES...!

GOOD AFTERNOON FROM GETTING READY TO HEAD OUT TO THE PLANTATION STATION FROM PHILADELPHIA!

I told you all yesterday or the day before that I was FISHING. And that I wasn't PARTICULARLY IMPRESSED BY THE FISH I'D CAUGHT. I WILL EXPLAIN IN DETAIL what the hell I was talking about. But I will tell you this much, it was TOO EASY.

Internal Stability can only be achieved by MAKING SURE that you do not have PEOPLE AMONG YOU WHO WOULD PROMOTE INSTABILITY AND WORK FOR EXTERNAL FORCES AND ENEMIES. I'll get into this deeper later. And for the record if you go back to the 12/1/2015 Corey Holcomb 5150 Show, Stephen A. Smith and whomever that other bullshit-nigger is talking crap during the 50 minute to however long segment of 5150 where these BULLSHIT ARTISTS! Are ONLY YAPPING BECAUSE Corey has A MEANS TO FUCKIN CALL OUT THEIR BULLSHIT! And NOTE HOW COREY addresses Stephen A. Smith where he made points about how Stephen A. does SHIT ON PURPOSE TO PLEASE WHITE PEOPLE. This kind of bullshit is TYPICAL FOR SLAVES, COWARDS, NIGGER-TRAITORS, AGENTS, ETC!

And it is this TYPE of person that I just FISHED FOR, EXPOSED, AND CAUGHT.
Lemme get moving, though!


No comments:

Post a Comment