Tuesday, January 12, 2016

The Harsh REALITY presented by Dr. Joy DeGruy.....

GOOD AFTERNOON FROM GETTING READY TO WORK IN PHILADELPHIA!
Well, I'm about to FINALLY SIT DOWN and work STRICTLY ON WILLIAMS WORKS! I'm 12-days into 2016 and TODAY is only the 2nd day where I'm putting in the work STRICTLY FOR Williams Works for the entirety of the day. Last night while I was working after returning from the plantation-station I had THIS PLAYING AND I LISTENED TO IT and ignored the visual aspect of the youtube video. It reminded me of the fact that I grew up listening to radio as well as TV. So I was very comfortable with working on my writing and listening to what YOU ARE ABOUT TO HEAR AND "SEE" on this youtube of ONE of Dr. Joy DeGruy's lecture on Post Traumatic Slave Disorder.

Now?

As someone who never graduated from college and never got my degree in psychology, it was VERY INTERESTING FOR ME, to listen to HER. Bring up terms and concepts and such that I UNDERSTOOD AND KNOW/KNEW, while of course I never graduated and got my degree, which means I have NO CERTIFICATION to be a psychologist. Much of what Dr. Joy DeGruy speaks on brought back many memories and conversations between myself and VARIOUS OTHERS. From friends and family to ex-fiancees and ex-wives where all I could do was NOTE IT IN MY HEAD AND KEEP DOING WHAT I WAS DOING.

One BIG THING THAT STOOD OUT is how Dr. DeGruy pointed out how YOU CAN EASILY BE TAUGHT TO ACCEPT HIDEOUS BEHAVIOR IF YOUR PARENTS, FAMILY AND THEN ENVIRONMENT SAY;
This bullshit is A-OKAY!
>_<
Then when she stresses the fact that EVERYONE HAS A DIFFERENT LEVEL FOR DEALING WITH TRAUMA. And those who HAVE LOW TRAUMA TOLERANCE OR HAVE FINALLY SUCCUMBED TO TRAUMA, they NEED TREATMENT. This specifically brought me back to specific people in my life and who used to be in my life where they REFUSED TO ACKNOWLEDGE THEY NEED AND NEEDED, PROFESSIONAL HELP TO DEAL WITH BEING REPEATEDLY BEATEN.
RAPED.
AND MOLESTED.

But then thinking they should be sitting up underneath the people who DID THESE THINGS TO THEM OR CONDONED AND ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN. This video covers THE FACT that Our People have had some HIDEOUS SHIT DONE TO US. And actually addressing the issue, issues, has become a HUGE PROBLEM. Let alone GETTING ANY TREATMENT FOR WHAT HAS HAPPENED. I've even been LIED TO by one person in particular who DARED TO CLAIM, they GOT PROFESSIONAL HELP. And then I immediately exposed them when I said "The way that you are, you demand attention WHENEVER YOU DO THE SLIGHTEST THING RIGHT. Now you expect me to believe that you sought professional psychological help AND GOT IT. But you kept it a secret from me instead of IMMEDIATELY RUNNING TO TELL ME THAT YOU WERE FINALLY SEEKING AND GETTING THE HELP YOU NEED, stop it."

And of course, I got stone silence in response and I added "You went to get FAMILY COUNSELING, that is NOT THE SAME AS, you going in to get counseling FOR YOURSELF AND WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU. And the fact that YOU CANNOT MAKE GOOD DECISIONS without having someone, somewhere, as a shield. Or a crutch. Or a tool to be used to JUSTIFY WHY YOU DECIDED TO DO, whatever YOU DECIDED TO DO. Too much of your decision making is COMPLETELY ATTRIBUTED TO ANYONE OR ANYTHING OTHER THAN YOURSELF. And it is easy to see by everyone, including yourself."

When I was in college I had the chance to SPEAK WITH AND GET COUNSELING from members of the Psych Department of Lincoln University. I specifically talked with Dr. Kevin Favor and the long since passed Dr. Duncan, who helped me out IMMENSELY while I was there. Both of them found it EXTREMELY INTERESTING that I not only could still FUNCTION. But that I honestly STILL HAVE A MORAL COMPASS with everything that has happened in my life. I made it clear to both of them that being able to UNDERSTAND when YOU ARE BEING ATTACKED PSYCHOLOGICALLY, ON PURPOSE. ABUSED ON PURPOSE, makes a HUGE DIFFERENCE! REGARDLESS OF WHO THE ATTACKER IS. So whether it was My Own Mother. Or, the Whites from MY high school, it didn't matter. We all have an INNATE SENSE OF SELF-PRESERVATION, the real TEST IS whether or not our sense of self-preservation is ACCURATE AND INTACT and is PAIRED WITH THE ABILITY TO HONESTLY ASSESS THE REASON WHY OUR SENSE OF SELF-PRESERVATION HAS BEEN TRIGGERED.

Take for instance, it is claimed that OUR CULTURE as Black Americans, say we should have kids out of wedlock. Not get married. Fuck anything that moves. And talk in fucked up broken Nazi-American English. However? Two seconds of actual KNOWLEDGE of Nazi-American History already teaches that THESE ISSUES I JUST TYPED WERE INTENTIONALLY AND CONSTANTLY PUSHED BY WHITES ON US WHEN WE WERE SLAVES AND THEN RINSED AND REPEATED CONTINUOUSLY. They also OBSERVED AND STUDIED THEIR WORK ON US, which I also find is MUCH MORE CLOSELY GUARDED THAN EVEN THE INFO THAT DR. DEGRUY IS ABOUT TO PUT OUT. Like Master Welsing, Dr. DeGruy is BURIED AND KEPT OFF AIR AT ALL COSTS! Much like Harriet Washington who wrote Medical Apartheid. She is also KEPT OFF WHITE AND WHITE-JEWISH MEDIA-MEDIUMS AT ALL COSTS! Because THESE BLACKWOMEN ARE AND WERE, EXTREMELY CLINICAL AND USE THE TEACHINGS OF WHITES TO DIRECTLY PLACE THINGS WHERE THEY BELONG.

Note, I did NOT SAY, they BLAME WHITES FOR EVERY LITTLE FUCKIN THING WRONG WITH BLACK PEOPLE. Note, Master Claude Anderson IS ALSO WHITEWASHED AWAY FROM ANY AND ALL WHITE AND WHITE-JEWISH MEDIA-MEDIUMS. Black People who HONESTLY put out REAL RESEARCH WITH REAL FACTS, are IMMEDIATELY BANNED FROM BEING ABLE TO BE EXPOSED TO BLACK AUDIENCES, note. I type nothing about hiding these Black People FROM WHITE PEOPLE. Because THAT IS NOT THE INTENT. If we were A POPULATION the size of the Native Americans, THEN THESE BLACK SCHOLARS AND INTELLECTUALS WHO ARE LOYAL TO OUR PEOPLE WOULD BE ALLOWED TO BE SEEN, HEARD, AND WHATEVER THE FUCK ELSE!

But why aren't they now?

Because?
There are still TOO MANY Black Americans who could hear them speak and then CHANGE THEIR BEHAVIOR BECAUSE OF IT. This MONSTER, in the room, is SECRETLY PART OF THE FEAR of Whites here in Nazi-America. Because it was ANOTHER WHITEMAN WHO SHOWED OTHER WHITES HOW QUICKLY AN ENTIRE RACE AND PEOPLE CAN BE MOBILIZED TO COME FROM OUT OF THE RUBBLE AND RUIN AND BECOME A VERY REAL. NIGHTMARE... for everybody....
 The Rise and Fall of Adolf Hitler and his Third Reich, shows why White Americans in PARTICULAR. Live IN FEAR of the likes of Marcus Garvey and Malcolm X, WHO WERE BLACK MILITANTS, yet NEVER KILLED ANYONE. ANYWHERE. And you can GO LOOK IT UP. Not ONE TIME did these Blackmen ever amass an army or Blacks and then MARCH on someplace like, the Midwest Region. Where Blacks Settled LEGALLY when states like Oklahoma and Kansas City were FOUNDED. And Whites, BITTERLY ANGRY that niggers had not only taken advantage of THEIR push to STEAL NATIVE AMERICAN LAND THERE. But they then PASSED LAWS, BURNED AND DESTROYED BLACK TOWNS AND HALTED THE CONSTRUCTION OF BLACK CITIES!

Unfortunately. It is the Adolf Hitler's of the world that Whites understand, respect, and fear. And that within itself, means that TALKING TO THEM. While they have EVERYTHING. And we have, nothing but stupid dreams about silly shit like INTEGRATION.
Is a waste of time.
Here is the video, and be advised, it is NOT for the faint of heart....

No comments:

Post a Comment