Thursday, January 14, 2016

Wu-Tang Clans' RZA SOLD OUT AND EXPOSED HIMSELF AS A SELLOUT!

GOOD AFTERNOON FROM PHILADELPHIA!
The video says it all for me, but also!? I've gotten some compliments offline REGARDING THIS because I DO NOT LIKE TARANTINO AND DID NOT LIKE THAT TARANTINO TRIED TO HIDE BEHIND HIS "FRIENDSHIP" with Wu-Tang Clan. But because of the research I did to write Walking Dead Phoenix Rising my attention was IMMEDIATELY DRAWN TO RZA. He seemed OFF WAY BACK THEN and that was 2004. The more quotes and interviews I found OF RZA who "soundtracked" Kill Bill and NOT THE WAY HE ACTUALLY WANTED. So that is something that isn't talked about either.

Even when Tarantino "gave him" the opportunity to "score" Kill Bill, he didn't actually SCORE THE MOVIE. As usual, Tarantino, was really the one doing the scoring work and as usual RZA was more of a NAME-BRAND and was given a chance to "get some experience".

I saw Man with the Iron Fists in the movie theater with my sworn-brother, Art. The movie wasn't bad, BUT RZA WAS TERRIBLE. He CANNOT ACT. He shows this again when he is in GI Resurrection, HE CAN'T ACT! However THIS TIME NEITHER OF US GAVE HIM A PASS! It was TOO OBVIOUS that he was CURRYING FAVOR WITH WHITES AND WHITE-JEWS IN HOLLYWOOD. Here is the video;

No comments:

Post a Comment