Thursday, November 19, 2015

1st Time, Long-Time, Finished a Yoga Workout

GOOD AFTERNOON.
FROM RAINY UPPER DARBY...
Lemme tell ya something!? I forgot, just how much time, effort, energy, love and affection! I put into writing Walking Dead. I've no clue what some of you will think of it when you read it. And some people have been telling me in the last 24 hours that I should NOT put it out there as a free-story, but?

I have no intentions of going forward with it AS IT IS. And while I can see some of the grammar mistakes and so on, I've edited as best I can and it is a FREE. STORY. The characters that are MINE, will continue forward. Everything else will not, because it CANNOT. Because I do not OWN those characters. With all that said!?

Rereading and editing Walking Dead, where that is only THE FIRST BOOK.
Phoenix Rising, is the SECOND BOOK.
I'll edit that one later and put that out as ANOTHER Free-story, so this way the entire thing is wrapped up and done. But the sole purpose is to give readers an HONEST SAMPLE of my work. And editing Walking Dead is the same as me LITERALLY just now finishing my DDP-Yoga Lesson for today.

It was painful.
Lotta bones crackling and snappin, BUT!? My blood pressure IMMEDIATELY went downwards afterwards. I am being forced to admit that I poured too much energy into my 9-to-5 job and not nearly enough into EVERYTHING ELSE. I'm now trying to get MY HEALTH back in order, now that I have medical insurance, which means I am UNDOING as much of my physical ailments as possible. Where, my body had become ACCUSTOMED to being all fucked up like this, so the transition BACK TO SOME SORT OF NORMALCY HAS BEEN PAINFUL.

I got prescribed a walking book.
^_^!
HA!
Which made me look back on the fact that I INTENTIONALLY STOPPED PLAYING ORGANIZED BASKETBALL, yet!? In the end my body is just as beaten up as if I'd honestly played professional or collegiate-level. Funny how things work out sometimes, isn't it.

Either way, I finished my first yoga workout in ages and was motivated to do so, because I've been looking back on the days after I finished Walking Dead Phoenix Rising and I KNEW I had a BEST-SELLING BOOK THAT I'D CREATED. But I was faced with the problem of do I pursue it to the fullest when I do not like nor agree with the people that it is tied to. In the end?

I decided to BURY both books and go on about my business. I've gotten a LOT of FLACK FOR THAT. But now it is time for these books to finally come in handy and honestly help where I can LIVE WITH whatever happens next. Whereas before?
I couldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment