Monday, November 30, 2015

Good Evening, FROM NON-SUPERSTITIOUS UPPER DARBY!

I tried to spend today getting as much sleep as possible and staying off of my feet and knees. And as usual, it was fucked up with dumb-asses calling and waking me up. Scamjob offers like this one;

Frank Pueri ph@lw-contracts.com via auth.ccsend.com 

11:09 AM (6 hours ago)
to me
Dear  Shawn Williams ,
 
Your recent resume has been selected for the Logistics Manager position. Your experience and knowledge can definitely help our company to expand it's clientele. 
LW company is one of the leading companies in distribution services in the U.S. and Europe. We offer work from your own home and flexible working hours: part-time or full-time employment.
 
General Logistics Manager Responsibilities: 
-Use Virtual Workplace to manage incoming packages, delivery times;
-Liaise and negotiate with Operations Department;
-Understand, work and manage receiving and sending packages process from your own home;
 
Our company offers:
 
Payment: 
$1840 monthly (paid at the end of the first month);
$2790 monthly  (paid weekly after the first month);
 
Our Benefits: 
- Flexible working hours; 
- Paid sick/vacation leave (after 6 months);
- Free training and team support;
 
To apply for this position, please send us the following details:
1)    First Name: *
2)    Last Name: *
3)    Cell: *
 
Our HR Department will contact you for a Job Interview within 1-3 working days and will be able to answer questions about the job offer. 
 
Sincerely,
 
LW Company

 
CONTACT US

American Federation Pueri Cantores
1188 N. Tustin Street
Orange, CA 92867



Website Address:


     
Where the Scammers are now using a LEGIT organization to HIDE BEHIND. While making it obvious that the "LW Company" doesn't have shit to do with a fuckin BOY'S CHOIR OF PCCHOIRS! >_<!

Someone sent me an email talking about my recent apartment trouble is because of BAD KARMA...
Specifically this "woman" was trying to use the whole God is getting even with me because of what happened with Stacey, which nearly made me throw up in my THROAT! Just like I almost did typing that bullshit just now. The ASSUMPTION in the email reads like the typical weak-kneed moron who believes the types of things typed by fools like;
"Leave the situation to God."
"Let God Handle It."
"Watch God Handle (Insert someone who YOU SAY did you wrong)."
Frankly the only reason why I am typing this particular piece is because of the fact that I was shocked to find an email in my inbox saying such SILLY SHIT!
Let me type this IN RESPONSE;
I am IN THIS MESS. Because of POOR DECISION MAKING WITH TAKING MY WENDY'S JOB AND THEN BELIEVING THAT IT MADE SENSE FOR ME TO HAVE TO EARN, FULL-TIME HOURS. WHEN I APPLIED FOR FULL-TIME HOURS IN THE FIRST PLACE!
God gave me A BRAIN, AND YON BRAIN IS MEANT TO BE FUCKIN USED, PEOPLE!

And I FORGOT ABOUT THE FACT THAT; As I type, there is an ONGOING WAR ALL ACROSS NAZI-AMERICA BETWEEN FAST FOOD WORKERS AND THEIR EMPLOYERS! Over EXACTLY THE SHIT I AM NOW GOING THROUGH! The Irony is that when this "WOMAN" mentions Stacey, this entire SITCH (situation) that I am IN. Goes back to what I ALWAYS. TOLD. STACEY. About the fact that I AM NOT IMMUNE TO MY OWN WORDS OR "WISDOM", when I would talk to HER about PAY.
FUCKIN.
ATTENTION.
TO WHAT THE FUCK!
YOU ARE DOING!
AND GETTING INVOLVED IN!

I am in danger of LOSING MY APARTMENT, because I DID NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THE FACT THAT THE NAZI-AMERICAN FAST FOOD INDUSTRY HAS ITS OWN HOT-N-COLD WAR RUNNING BETWEEN EMPLOYEES AND EMPLOYERS! And SCAMS AREN'T JUST the ones like the example ABOVE.
My Boss, DOES NOT WANT TO HAVE A ROSTER FULL OF FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES, BECAUSE THEN IT MEANS HE MUST PAY OUT FULL-TIME BENEFITS!

Since I DID NOT PAY ATTENTION. And DECIDED that I should STAY THERE and TRY TO EARN FULL-TIME HOURS, WHILE HAVING FULL-TIME BILLS!?
This is how I got into trouble. It has NOTHING TO DO WITH WEAK-MINDED MORONS BLAMING GOD OR SOME REVENGE OF THE UNIVERSE! It is called, I FUCKED UP IN DECIDING TO STAY WITH WENDY'S INSTEAD OF MOVING ON IMMEDIATELY AND NOT EVEN STARTING THE JOB!

This CLUTCH-CRUTCH OF CRAP! With PEOPLE trying to CLING TO GOD, JESUS, THE DEVIL, AND WHOMEVER ELSE! Instead of LOOKING AT WHAT THEY ARE DECIDING TO DO AND EXAMINING THEMSELVES AND THEIR DECISIONS AND THEN WORKING FROM THERE, is fuckin pathetic!

More importantly, God is NOT GOING TO ANSWER THE PRAYERS of a Woman who lets her own daughter get BEATEN UP! And then SHE DOES NOTHING EXCEPT ALLOW FOR HER RELATIONSHIP TO CONTINUE WITH THE BOYFRIEND WHO BEAT HER UP! If God will ANSWER THE PRAYERS OF A WOMAN AND MOTHER LIKE THAT!?

That YOU CAN KEEP THAT MUTHAFUCKA!
FOR REAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment