Thursday, November 26, 2015

Early-AM Walk to Get Groceries....

GOOD MORNING FROM UPPER DARBY!
Well!? This morning I woke up at some ungodly hour, because I'm accustomed to 2nd and 3rd Shift hours from work, SO!? After watching My 76ers blow yet another game in the 4th quarter, BUT!? See that Jahlil Okafor and Robert Covington are DEFINITELY KEEPERS! I was up first thing this morning while the sun was far from being up and I realized that;

The local Pathmark closed down permanently. So I had no supermarket to go to within SAFE walking distance. The next closest supermarket is an Acme that is open 24 hours, but is A HIKE! To say the least. Now? I have plantar faciitis in BOTH MY FEET. I also have HEEL SPURS, in both my feet too. So far Dr. Elia has found that my knees don't have arthritis but do have something REALLY WRONG WITH THEM and MOST LIKELY IT IS MUSCULAR IN NATURE. I got my MRI clearance from my insurance earlier in the week, so...?

Nobody is happy that I work at a job where I have to STAND throughout the entire shift. So? I'm faced with, early this morning, the fact that? I didn't buy any groceries. Never mind today is a holiday too >_<, so!? I decided to WALK to this Acme. As you can see, I clearly SURVIVED THE JOURNEY because you're reading this right now, BUT!? It was long. It was painful. And I got it done. Here is what I posted on facebook this morning;
Headed out at insane hour of the morning, because my sleep schedule is fucked up from working mostly second and night shift at Wendy's. The local Pathmark closed down on Sunday, I thought I had till Monday, so!? I must now TREK! To the ACME because the fridge is empty.
However, I'm footin it on two bad feet and knees. So I figured I'd post this just in case shit goes south while I'm "walking around" at 4am in the morning shoppin for groceries.
Got my cellphone on me, but I need to put some food up in here.
Lemme roll outta here!
Now? Mind you? It is NOT RECOMMENDED, to have two fucked up knees and FEET! And do what I did this morning. This area is NOTHING BUT HILLS! However I had no place else to go to except this Acme, especially at 4:40am EST in the morning! I was NOT trying to be up around crowds of last minute Thanksgiving Day shoppers, you can forget that shit! So I walked it! In the midst of walking I realized that I could have used my camcorder to just document my journey and then finally post a video to my Youtube account, something people have begged me to do from time-to-time with the types of shit I tend to talk about in general anyway.

Bottom line is that I survived it and got it done and I was looking at the fact that THIS, has pretty much been MY LIFE IN GENERAL. Doing what I need to do, even when I'd rather have some more options than the ones staring back at me. And the walk this morning really made me think about everything going on in my life and how far I have gotten to reach where I am now and what I need to do next to keep going forward and not lose momentum.

Click Me to Donate so I can keep My Apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment