Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Bad Advertising PRESENTS; My GoFundMe Page...!

GOOD NOON-TIME TO YA FROM UPPER DARBY!
Well!? I decided to post a GOFUNDME PAGE to try to raise the $2,000 I need to STAVE OFF EVICTION! I have even set up a Rewards Level for anyone who donates! To say that I'm NOT HAPPY about having to put together a gofundme page is an UNDERSTATEMENT, BUT!? I've worked too hard to get this far to simply lose my apartment because it took me TOO LONG to get the hours I NEEDED. That's what PISSES ME OFF THE MOST!

Mind YOU!? I have PHONE INTERVIEW THIS EVENING. For one job.
And I have set up an INTERVIEW for another job NEXT WEEK!
Which is ANOTHER REASON WHY I PUT UP THIS GOFUNDME PAGE!
I cannot afford to lose my apartment now that I'm getting call backs from employers that I CAN HONESTLY REACH! Who will HONESTLY PAY ME!

If YOU WISH to DONATE, I'D APPRECIATE IT! Here is THE LINK;
My Gofundme Page...!
Whatever you can give is GREATLY APPRECIATED!

No comments:

Post a Comment