Thursday, November 26, 2015

The Idiocy of Online Only and the Legion of Scamjobs...!

GOOD AFTERNOON FROM UPPER DARBY!

I have to be honest, even I am SLIGHTLY CONCERNED about how calm I actually am about...?
To...?
Sigh....
While typing this up, I got THIS;

WorkersWeb Paper paper@workerswebconsulting.com via pmta.sailthru.com 

2:30 PM (13 minutes ago)
to me
Your Career Corner
is HIRED!
Because of who we know, you are now hired at $425 a day! This is a highly sought after career, which you can do from the comfort of your home. Please secure your start date at your earliest convenience!
Secure Your Start Date

WorkersWeb Logo
153 Main St, #168, North Reading, MA, 01864

Now...?
I never applied to anything from off of this, Workersweb. I don't know WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE, but judging by this address at the bottom it is some FOOLS sitting in a goddamn business suite in North Reading, Massachusetts! Doing the same DUMB SHIT! That Christopher Pinto was doing, TROLLING FOR PEOPLE TO SEND UNSOLICITED, SO-CALLED JOB OPS! That they didn't FUCKIN ASK FOR! Mind you!? That this is BEST CASE SCENARIO!

The REALITY IS that many of these shameless SHITHEADS, ARE NOTHING BUT IDENTITY THIEVING, ASSHOLES! The so-called opportunity above CLAIMS I CAN MAKE $425 A FUCKIN DAY! Really? No-no-NO! REALLY!? $425 IN A DAY!? >_< THAT'S HEDGEFUND, WHITE COLLAR CRIME SPREE CRAP RIGHT THERE! The whole thing brought this INTRO TO MIND! Because this is how these Scam-Artist and SO-CALLED STAFFERS ARE with the supposed bullshit they talk, where SO FAR I HAVE ONLY FOUND ONE STAFFER, A WHITE WOMAN! WHO HAS HONESTLY BEEN HELPFUL IN OVER 7 YEARS OF CASUAL AND AGGRESSIVE JOB SEARCHING THROUGH THE SLOP SHIT AND CRAP THAT IS!? Online Employment Applications ONLY;
By HONESTLY FILLING OUT AS MANY APPS AS I HAVE, I've become a GIANT TARGET for these IDIOTS AND ASSHOLES! >_< And as usual, I must UNSUBSCRIBE TO SOMEPLACE I NEVER SUBSCRIBED TO IN THE FIRST PLACE, UH-UH! SPAM FOLDER FOR YOU MUTHAFUCKA!
Click THIS LINK to Donate and Help Me KEEP MY APARTMENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment