Monday, November 16, 2015

Looks Like It's BOOT TIME!

GOOD AFTERNOON FROM UPPER DARBY!
Just got back from the foot doctor. Looks like I'm going to have to wear a BOOT on one of my feet! I also have an anti-inflammatory creme to put on the bottom of my feet! And I got confirmation that MY JOB standing and rushing back-n-forth for 4-to-8+ hours a day IS NOT HELPING ME AT ALL!

I'll see what happens when I get in to work tonight, but tonight may well be the last day I work there. Lemme go on ahead and start getting ready for work and I'll play it by ear. I'm still thinking about the fact that things in this country are so fuckin blatantly shitty that these "staffing" agencies could care less about paying attention to what they are doing or why. That is part of the reason why I posted the post BEFORE THIS ONE. Where once again another arrogantly-stupid White Person blatantly sends me an email for a "job opportunity".

But then doesn't give two fucks to pay attention to NEITHER THE CLIENTS REQUIREMENTS.
OR?
MY RESUME.

I'll touch on that LATER. Lemme get moving again!

No comments:

Post a Comment