Monday, November 23, 2015

Just Finished...

Good AFTERNOON FROM UPPER DARBY!
Just finished over an hour long telephone interview for a job. Lot of HOOP JUMPING, BUT GOT SOME GREAT INFORMATION, TIPS, POINTERS AND CONFIRMATIONS! That it is NOT seen as a good thing to HAVE WORK GAPS OF TIME. Translation;
Bitches and Bastards think I was serving time in prison because I have a 10+ year gap in my employment.

That within itself says TOO MUCH about how shit is done here. People are HONESTLY PROGRAMMED TO ASSUME THE WORST! With LITTLE TO NO ABILITY TO FATHOM SOMEONE NOT BEING UP UNDERNEATH SOME SO-CALLED "EMPLOYER". So if you're NOT WORKING then you MUST BE IN PRISON.
Cynicism is the word of today, people.
Cynicism.

Now? With that said?! I did get PLENTY OF GREAT POINTERS OUT OF THE PHONE INTERVIEW THAT WERE AND ARE USEFUL, SO!? THAT'S GREAT! Now I've got some paperwork to fill out and get this ball rolling....

No comments:

Post a Comment