Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Correcting My Resume and Continuing My Search for Gainful Employment....

GOOD MORNING FROM UPPER DARBY!
Trying to update this resume so I can move on to the next phase of phone interviews, but!? It's late and of course my MIND is on the court date today. The really interesting part is the fact that in BOTH of these phone interviews I have already been told that they are interested and the pay is VERY GOOD. >_< But the phone interview process has not exactly gone my way.

I need to get some sleep. But my nerves are agitated from even being in this precarious position in the first place. Of course the jobs I had to TURN DOWN due to lack of a car, where, as I said before in previous posts. These were ACTUAL JOB OPS WITH GOOD PAY, BUT!? Inaccessible to public transit.  I have tried to DOUBLE BACK to those jobs, but they're filled now. But I DOUBLED-BACK because now I can get ENOUGH HOURS AT THE CURRENT JOB...

To RENT A CAR to ESCAPE TO THE NEW JOB!
^_^!!!!
At least, that is what I'm gonna do for one of these phone interviews, THE OTHER ONE!? Is RIGHT DOWNTOWN, SO!? I won't need a car.

So I'm working on updating this resume and getting it fit for being emailed out so I can move on to the next phase of the telephone interview process....

No comments:

Post a Comment