Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Just Sent Confirmation....

Good Morning from Upper Darby!

I just sent confirmation for a job interview appointment for a VERY GOOD JOB in. If I can land THIS ONE? Where this is one where I simply need to nail a FACE-TO-FACE interview, then? There won't be ANYMORE POSTS of problems paying bills or anything else. The fact that I was even able to GET CONSIDERED for this position shows me that at one time, like I used to say to some of my friends and family, yes. I do know what it means to actually be well-paid and all of that. Right now, my MAIN CONCERN is that THIS YEAR IS RAPIDLY ENDING.

I need to get this money together TO BE THERE FOR MY SON'S BIRTHDAY IN JANUARY. My search for gainful employment goes far beyond just KEEPING A ROOF OVER MY HEAD. I've got A LOT OF CATCHING UP AND MAKING UP TO DO WITH MY SON. And I promised MYSELF that I'd be there for his birthday next year COME HELL OR HIGH WATER! Well!?

I've survived the HIGH WATER PART!
Now to get through HELL!

No comments:

Post a Comment