Sunday, November 22, 2015

Some What Appear to Be, Silly Observations, that AREN'T....

GOOD MORNING FROM UPPER DARBY!
Sitting here working on this Sunday's FanDuel Line-up for American Football. I'm trying to win money before they finally shut this FanDuel and DraftKings shit down over here. I've had a coworker win $400 and then win ENOUGH TO QUIT THE JOB simply from being smart with his picks and understanding that a $2 investment on picking some goddamn American Football players! Is better than continuing to keep going through the unnecessary shit at the job, which is BAD. Bad part is!? LAST NIGHT!? I was reminded again of the fact that when THE RIGHT MANAGERS ARE THERE!?

The fuckin job is JUST A JOB. AND HAS NO REAL PROBLEMS TO IT EXCEPT THE PAY! But if you're getting your hours, then YOU'LL BE ALL RIGHT! But when TWO SPECIFIC ASSHOLES ARE THERE...?

Sigh....?
Then the shit turns into the fuckin PLANTATION STATION. Complete with homegrown HOUSE NIGGER BITCH. >_< Which then puts me IN THIS MODE;
SHOUT OUT TO TYRICK FOR KEEPING ME GROUNDED. Because LAST WEEK some shit was SAID where I almost had to FLY SOME FUCKIN HEADS UP IN THAT BITCH! >_< Which was TOTALLY UNNECESSARY, but he let me know "Look man, EVERYBODY KNOWS YOU DON'T BELONG HERE. You come up in here, YO!? YOU FUCKIN WORK, FOR REAL, YOU WORK! So? You gotta remember that some of these people here? THIS IS IT FOR THEM, so? They used to certain types of Black People, and YOU AIN'T ONE OF THEM. But what I'm seeing now, I see you used to be out here DOING SOMETHIN OR SOMETHIN AND THEY SEE THAT NOW. You got manners and all that, BUT? My Man, you about to SNAP! You still trying to acknowledge people BY THEY POSITIONS AND SHIT, YO!? This AIN'T THE PLACE FOR THAT! So, JUST SAY WHAT YOU GOTTA SAY. Everybody can see you NOT COMFORTABLE WITH TALKIN LIKE YOU ON THE CORNER AND SHIT, BUT!? Some of these PEOPLE up in here, they don't normally have to watch their mouth, so you kinda throwin them off by actually DOING THINGS THE WAY IT WAS ACTUALLY SUPPOSED TO BE DONE! DON'T LET THESE MUTHAFUCKA'S STRESS YOU OUT! JUST SAY WHAT YOU GOTTA SAY WHEN ONE OF THESE PEOPLE STEP TO YOU WRONG! And FUCK IT!"
So I took his advice, never mind that the shit that'd happened? The PERSON in question, clearly SAW AND HEARD MY REACTION and tried to apologize WITHOUT REALLY APOLOGIZING. YO!? I don't, I DO NOT TOLERATE MUTHAFUCKA'S QUESTIONING MY FUCKIN WORK ETHIC OR TRYING TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUTTA ME BECAUSE THEY'RE SCARED OF THEIR LONG-TIME PROBLEM PEOPLE REVOLTING AND EMBARRASSING THEM, SO!?

They decide to try to come at THE NEW GUY. Or the SHORTEST TENURED. >_< I am NOT. Someone to target. And that is NOT. BRAVADO. I have a LOT of patience and tolerance, BUT FUCK THE BULLSHIT! Now I've gotta come outta pocket because I can't be fuckin REASONABLE WITH YOU. And I've typed all of this to SAY THIS;
I've had a LOT of women lately, over the last week, BLACK AND WHITE. Say that they are being FORCED TO ADMIT that this BULLSHIT BEING TALKED AND TAUGHT OVER HERE IN NAZI-AMERICA REGARDING FEMINISM AND SHIT, IS BULLSHIT!

When I was at the Podiatrist getting my feet checked out last week, the Whitewomen there were like "Too many people today are trying to talk to Men like they don't have to have any kind of respect and then looking crazy when the man KNOCKS THEM OUT AFTER GETTING TIRED OF TELLING THEM TO STOP TALKING TO THEM WITH DISRESPECT AND CONTEMPT! When it WAS NOT NECESSARY AND NOT DESERVED."

The Blackwomen at work said the same thing "Men don't normally STAY IN THIS JOB, because of the fact that there is TOO MUCH TALKING DOWN AND TRYING TO WALK ALL OVER THEM ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BARREL. From management AND customers, where doing what you're doing, Shawn? Talking with respect and courtesy and then always trying to resolve situations and keeping things clear cut? That's not NORMALLY how things go. People see and HEAR how you INTERACT with the customers and coworkers and you are VERY TO THE POINT, BUT RESPECTFUL. And you only move off that BASED ON WHATEVER THE OTHER PERSON DOES!"

Lemme TELL YA SOMETHING PEOPLE!? To be TOLD THAT AT WORK BY COWORKERS!? I'm not trying to hear BULLSHIT TALKED OR TYPED, BY ANYBODY. CLAIMING I DID THIS OR I DID THAT, FUCK OUTTA HERE! I pay attention to WHAT I DO AND DON'T DO AND I DO NOT BULLSHIT ABOUT IT! So I was PEEPIN THE FACT THAT when you DON'T OWN AND CONTROL SHIT AND AREN'T ACTUALLY WORKING FOR THAT PURPOSE!? YO!? 

You end up ALWAYS GETTING WHATEVER SOMEONE ELSE DECIDES TO GIVE YOU. You ULTIMATELY, EVENTUALLY, end up being A PASSENGER OF LIFE, YOUR OWN LIFE. If you are NOT STRIVING FOR SOME LEVEL OF SELF-DETERMINATION AND CONTROL! And I am seeing MORE-N-MORE! That a LACK OF SELF-DETERMINATION AND CONTROL OVER YOUR ABILITY TO MAKE MONEY!?

Lethally.
Fatal.
I had a coworker tell me again last night, everybody knows that at some point or another man? You aren't gonna come through those doors. Everybody knows you're ONLY. HERE. Because you're trying to make YOUR BUSINESS WORK ELSEWHERE. 

But looking at how much of EVERYTHING AROUND ME, is UTTERLY DOMINATED BY WHITES? Even something as SIMPLE AS AN AMERICAN FOOTBALL GAME. Where because Whites OWN AND CONTROL IT? Then someone like Matt Hasselback or Hasselbeck, WHATEVER THE FUCK HIS NAME IS!? This muthafucka can GET A JOB AGAIN AT HIS OLD ASS AGE! Yet I can see Dumb-Ass RGIII get INTENTIONALLY HUNG OUT TO GET HURT! Because HIS WHITE COACH DECIDED I NEED A WAY TO GET RID OF HIM, WITHOUT LOOKING LIKE I INTENTIONALLY SET HIM UP TO FAIL SO I COULD GET. RID. OF HIM!

I'm looking at this BULLSHIT with Chip Kelly! WHERE THIS GUY TURNED DOWN THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES HEAD COACHING JOB! But then MYSTERIOUSLY BECAME COACH AND LITERALLY WEEKS LATER IT COMES OUT THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL PROGRAM HE WAS IN CHARGE OF WAS NOW UNDER INVESTIGATION! YET!?

This was NEVER TAKEN TO THE LEVEL IT SHOULD HAVE! Where it was PAINFULLY OBVIOUS THAT HE ONLY TOOK THIS JOB HERE IN PHILADELPHIA AS HEAD COACH OF THE EAGLES! BECAUSE HE KNEW HIS ASS WAS ABOUT TO GET PIMP-SLAPPED WITH SANCTIONS FOR HIS ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES AT THE COLLEGE LEVEL, YET!? 
...?
Nothing. NOT. NOTHING. Not? NOT ANYTHING, NO!? Not. NOTHING. Again, Charlie Sheen, THIS WHITEMAN, HISPANIC, WHITE-HISPANIC WHITEMAN!? HAS BEATEN EVERY LAST WOMEN HE HAS EVER BEEN MARRIED TO OR WHATEVER!? HOW THE FUCK!? DID HE KEEP FUCKIN GETTING OPPORTUNITY AFTER OPPORTUNITY AFTER...?
Yeah, I know YOU KNOW WHY, BUT!? That is MY POINT. People, FOOL'S AND FUCK-UP'S BELIEVE! That Black Americans, IDIOTS AND ASSHOLES BELIEVE that we are OVER HERE FUCKIN AROUND. But the REALITY IS WE ARE HEAVILY MONITORED AND TARGETED BY WHITES IN CRITICAL AREAS! And then it is made LUCRATIVE FOR WHITE MASSES TO PARTICIPATE IN THE BIGOTRY, period, POINT-BLANK. END OF DISCUSSION!
I've been paying attention ALL WEEK, ON PURPOSE! Where I saw BUM-ASS WHITE NIGGERS AFTER BUM-ASS WHITE NIGGERS! GET OPS AND OPS, THAT THEY DAMN SURE DIDN'T FUCKIN DESERVE! And of course, OPS, is OPPORTUNITIES. I mean, BUM. ASS. DIRTY. NASTY-ASS! WHITE TRASH! But they were GETTING THESE OPS, BECAUSE OTHER WHITE PEOPLE OWNED AND CONTROLLED THE ABILITY TO GIVE THEM THESE OPS! It is why I have posted constantly from PAST TO PRESENT, articles and information that SHOWS YOU HOW HARD WHITES WORK OVERTIME TO STYMIE OR FLAT OUT DESTROY! Any and all Black People who start showing THE ABILITY TO OFFER OTHER BLACK PEOPLE OPS! 

Beats by Dre? Apple shuttin it down, really? I got an inbox notice from my subscription to Dr. Boyce Watkins, I DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO POST NOR READ THE ARTICLE, BECAUSE IT IS PAR FOR THE COURSE. Dre sold it or WHATEVER and the MOMENT WHITES GOT IT, shut that SHIT DOWN! TURN IT OFF! Whites bought BET, MAKE IT GO FROM SHITTY TO WHAT IN THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, FUCK!? IS THIS?! So it was BAD ENOUGH as it came to a close under Black Ownership, Whites got it and went WARP SPEED AHEAD STRAIGHT TO SHITVILLE AND COONTOWN! 

Meanwhile? As I'm looking at this I'm saying to myself "Wow? I honestly thought I was being TOO HARSH when I was younger...? HA! I DIDN'T DO NEARLY ENOUGH EVEN WHEN I WAS ACTIVE! This shit is CRAZY!" and!?
FOR THE RECORD!? INSTITUTIONAL WHITE POWER SUPREMACY IS NOT ON AUTO-PILOT OR CRUISE CONTROL! It is STILL A VERY HEAVILY MANNED WORKING SOCIO-ECONOMIC WAR MACHINE! I gotta STEP IT UP! I mean I am BURNING THE CANDLE AT BOTH ENDS. I've only SLEPT about FIVE HOURS LAST NIGHT. The two PREVIOUS NIGHTS!? A total of FIVE HOURS! Cuz I need to get this STUFF UP AND OUTTA MY HEAD AND OFF THIS LAPTOP TO THE SITE, HOWEVER!? The fuckin MANHOURS AT WORK!? 

Time?
Time.
Is a CRITICAL FACTOR in success. 
How much of it YOU HAVE.
HOW YOU USE IT, HOW I, use it!
Critical.
 
LEMME GET MOVING! Cuz I gotta work today and I still haven't finished my picks and it is 11:25am EST! And notice? I am NOT IN A PANIC OVER POTENTIALLY LOSING MY APARTMENT. I'm working and using all the resources I have at my disposal to TRY TO PREVENT THAT. FanDuel, became a VERY CHEAP resource in that. However, while I've been able to keep winning PETTY CASH. Petty cash isn't what I need. 
LATER PEOPLE!




No comments:

Post a Comment