Friday, November 27, 2015

My Paycheck Has Now Gone Missing....

Good Morning from Upper Darby!

Well, it is 11:45am EST and as I sit here I mysteriously CANNOT FIND TODAY'S PAYCHECK FROM WENDY'S. And this is WHY I need YOUR DONATIONS. Because even the SIMPLEST OF THINGS is always some sort of problem with this job. 

Now? I've been out of the workforce for a long time and the last thing I expected was something as taking a fast food job would COMPLICATE MY LIFE more than HELP KEEP IT SIMPLE. 

I was given an ADP Payroll Card in regards to getting paid on a two week basis, so TODAY, is SUPPOSED TO BE, payday. I however have an account through my credit union and set up direct deposit after what I knew was a deliberate long drawn out process that is clearly meant to be that way. So that whatever ARRANGEMENT Wendy's and ADP has regarding payroll, gets done. MIND YOU!? I have to long onto something called UltiPro to be able to see MY PAYSTUBS. I don't get actual PHYSICAL paystubs.

Now? The whole thing of an ADP Payroll card APPEARS TO BE a good thing, unless or until you realize or remember that there are always FEES for ATM withdrawals and ADP IS NOT a bank. But a payroll processing company. So they have PARTICIPATING AFFILIATES where I must know where THESE SPECIFIC ATM's are, so that MY OWN PAYCHECK doesn't get hit with WITHDRAWAL FEES when I go to get my money.

Again, these things SEEM MINOR, but they are NOT. So of course I selected Direct Deposit to make my own life easier and to have my paycheck put DIRECTLY INTO MY ACCOUNT so that I can simply withdraw money from my credit union's ATM, etc, well!?

It is now almost 12 noon and unlike when I had this through the ADP Payroll card, where as soon as Midnight of Payday came around, PAYCHECK WAS THERE. I am slated to get $392 for 45 hours of work, one week's worth of work. I missed a total of 3 days over the course of the last few weeks due to my feet and knees flaring up and of course, getting served with landlord tenant papers after nearly 15 years of always paying rent. Even as I type this I need to point out that the hours I'd finally gotten for full-time DID NOT COME TO 40 HOURS PER WEEK. And the moment any excuse could be had to try to TAKE BACK SOME HOURS, such as my plantar faciitis in both feet and the ongoing investigation into what is wrong with my knees?

Then I found out this Wednesday JUST PAST that 4 HOURS had been taken away from me, even though My Boss knows I am fighting to KEEP MY APARTMENT. >_< And let that sink in for a bit, too! He knows my current situation because I showed him the paperwork and the fact that I had to appear in Landlord Tenant Court this tuesday just past and what is HIS RESPONSE...?

He TAKES 4 HOURS FROM ME. Now? I haven't been able to FIND MY PAYCHECK for today. And I JUST CHECKED my Sun East Federal Credit Union accounts and there is nothing, which IS NOT how Direct Deposit works. And to even GET direct deposit HE ASKED ME and Wendy's POLICY is to have a voided check from My Credit Union and YET!? 

Now I can't find my money. If you have been WONDERING why you see the OUTRAGEOUS FAST FOOD VIDEOS of Fast Food Employees losing their cool and actin a FOOL! Just with what I am typing and telling you now, NOW YOU SEE HOW AND WHY IT HAPPENS. Because even the MOST BASIC OF THINGS BECOMES SOME SORT OF EXTRACURRICULAR BULLCRAP!

Let me get on the phone and try to locate WHERE MY PAYCHECK HAS GONE...!

No comments:

Post a Comment