Tuesday, November 10, 2015

FINISHED A FOUR INTERVIEW MORNING AND THE BULLSHIT IS THICK OUT HERE!

GOOD MORNING FROM FIND A BETTER JOB IN UPPER DARBY!
Just finished going to FOUR DIFFERENT JOB INTERVIEWS IN ONE MORNING! It is rainy and damp today so of course my joints are achin like a MUTHAFUCKA! BUT I GOTTA GET SOME GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT SO I CAN FINISH THIS LAST LEG OF MY 14 YEAR ODYSSEY!

Sat down and yapped it up and reviewed resumes and background info and out of FOUR ONLY ONE WAS WORTH SHIT! TWO WERE BULLSHIT SCAMJOBS where it claimed they were looking for CUSTOMER SERVICE COLLECTORS!? But they were really doing INSIDE SALES TO THE DEBTORS THEY NEEDED TO COLLECT FROM! >_< Why the FUCK would you wanna do MORE BUSINESS WITH SOMEONE WHO ISN'T ALREADY PAYING YOU!?

Lemme TYPE THAT AGAIN PEOPLE! Two of these places, wanted me to SELL FURTHER SERVICES AND GOODS TO PEOPLE THAT ALREADY OWED THEM MONEY AND WERE IN DANGER OF GOING TO COURT OVER!? I worked at this type of BULLSHIT COLLECTIONS JOB BEFORE! And that SHIT still PISSES ME OFF! Because THE PAY IS GREAT BUT THE STRESS AND BULLSHIT IS GREATER! Then the assholes wanna get all SQUEAMISH once I started asking them about REVOLVING DEBT ACCOUNTS!?

Then I started asking HOW SOLVENT IS THEIR COMPANY WITH THE WAY THEY ARE DOING BUSINESS!
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH, NOW THEY FUCKED UP! Because once I started asking QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW THEIR COMPANIES WERE DOING!?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT SOME SWEATIN ASS WHITE PEOPLE!? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! I told them "I would need to see some of their current accounts to determine if I would take the job. Because I have worked at companies before with revolving debt and they did not tell me anything when they had to SHUT DOWN WITHOUT WARNING!"

So one of them refused, AND I TOLD HIM GOOD DAY SIR!
Because his FAT WHITE ASS WAS SWEATIN LIKE THE LYING-ASS PIECE OF PIG HE WAS!
And like Brother J says "Today's pig, shall be, tomorrow's bacon."

The second guy ADMITTED that they were having financial troubles and I told him, thank you for your honesty, GOOD DAY SIR! Because HE WOULDN'T HAVE SAID SHIT IF I DIDN'T HAVE PRIOR EXPERIENCE WITH THESE FUCKIN CON-ARTISTS POSING AS PROFESSIONALS! So by the end of the morning ONLY ONE WAS WORTH SHIT! I'll see what happens and LET YOU KNOW! But I will say that starting SALARY is $28,000. MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR WHAT I NEED TO GET DONE!

I land THIS JOB!? Then I can BUY MY PRINTING PRESS FOR MY SHIRTS AND START PRODUCING MY ARTWORK ON APPAREL AND ADD IT TO MY WILLIAMS WORKS SITE! I'd also be able to BUY BILLBOARD ADS FOR THE DELAWARE COUNTY AND PHILADELPHIA REGION FOR MY EBOOKS!
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY I'D BE ABLE TO GET A GOOD DOMESTIC COURT ATTORNEY AND REGAIN MY PARENTAL RIGHTS AND FINALLY SEE MY SON AGAIN! Once I sit down with HIM?
Then I'll determine how I should PROCEED with his treacherous ass mother.
Now? I have the rest of the day to FINALLY GET SOME FUCKIN SLEEP AND THEN GET SOME WORK DONE WITHOUT IMMEDIATELY HAVING TO RACE BACK OUT THE DOOR FOR WORK!

And don't get me wrong, if my CURRENT JOB, actually PAID MONEY?
And of course the bullshit with the HOURS! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! ANGRY! I CANNOT STAND BITCHIN ABOUT IT BUT THE FACT STILL REMAINS THAT IF I'D BEEN GETTING THE HOURS I NOW HAVE!? None of you would have been reading about me ROBBING PETER TO PAY PAUL AND ALL THIS OTHER BULLSHIT! It is EMBARRASSING TO HAVE A JOB AND STILL HAVE TO BORROW FUCKIN MONEY OR MAKE PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS AND BLAH-BLAH-BLAH-BULLSHIT!

Mind you I'm still dressed in my business suit and trench coat! Lemme get outta this shit and get something to eat from out the kitchen and then climb my ass back in the fuckin bed! Been up since 6am, made sure before going to bed last night to lay everything out and get any ironing done and all that! Even got to rock a tie that I haven't worn yet. I realized while I was getting ready at 1am this morning that I DO LIKE TO PREPARE IN ADVANCE! I had DRESS CLOTHES THAT HAD NEVER BEEN WORN IN OVER FIVE YEARS THAT I'D BOUGHT WHEN I TYPED UP WALKING DEAD PHOENIX RISING!
^_^!!!!
Good thing I'VE LOST WEIGHT SO EVERYTHING STILL FIT! Back then, I had lost a LOT OF WEIGHT AND WAS HEALTHY! So these clothes came from THAT TIME! And!? For the record, when I got the SSI physical done yesterday!? I am HOLDING STEADY AT 273 POUNDS! So since October 1st I have not GAINED NOR LOST ANY WEIGHT WHICH, TO ME, IS A GOOD THING! As you have seen, you rarely see me posting anymore about yoga and exercise because frankly my body is TOO FUCKED UP FOR ANY CONSISTENT WORK, SO!?

I do my WARM-UP'S AT BEST AND MIGHT GET IN ONE GOOD WORKOUT PER WEEK, BUT THAT IS ALL I CAN HANDLE! And!? It appears to be GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY BODY, cuz my weight is holding steady!
I'M OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment