Sunday, November 29, 2015

Weebly Williams Works Site-Stat Observations...

GOOD MORNING FROM UPPER DARBY!
So here I am up first thing in the morning, because I came home and promptly PASSED OUT! >_< GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! I'm waking up TOO EARLY NOW and then have too far to reach the next 2nd Shift's Night of Work, causing me to feel fatigued and tired halfway through my shifts! I'm trying to get control over my sleeping pattern, but this work schedule with the ONE LONE 11am to 7:30pm shift in it is fuckin everything up! Never mind that it is CONVENIENTLY PLACED BETWEEN BOTH MY DAYS OFF! Making matters WORSE!

I am looking at my website dashboard and AS EXPECTED! This FREE STORY;
Has DRAMATICALLY INCREASED MY VISITORS, BUT!? While people have SHOWN UP, SPIKING MY VISITORS FROM;
27 on November 26th 
and 
40 on November 27th
to
96 on November 29th!

Not one of these 96 people DOWNLOADED THE FREE EBOOK, which DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO ME. >_< There is NO WAY IN HELL THESE ARE BOTS. These are PEOPLE, who SHOWED UP DIRECTLY AFTER I POSTED THE FREE EBOOK, but they aren't downloading it. Which begs the question of WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE FOR THEN?
I'm not getting what the point is to come up onto my site and then SIT THERE AND DO NOTHING. Especially with SUCH A MASSIVE UPSWING IN A MATTER OF DAYS! What I also found interesting is the fact that when I went on ahead and tried to COPY the Weebly Site-Stats to put them on this blog-post so you could see FOR YOURSELF!? I have NO ABILITY TO DO THAT. Except for to PRINT OUT THE PAGE!? 
>_<
WTF.
I mean, REALLY!? I can't fuckin COPY-N-PASTE OR TRANSFER MY OWN SITE FUCKIN INFORMATION!? That? Pisses me off. OH!? And yesterday a coworker said "HEY!? YOU SHOULD PUT YOUR DRAWINGS ON SHIRTS!!!!!!"

And another coworker said "YOU THINK HE DOESN'T FUCKIN KNOW THAT SHIT, IDIOT! HE NEEDS MONEY TO BUY THE SHIRTS AND EQUIPMENT AND SHIT, DUMB ASS!"
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment