Wednesday, November 18, 2015

FYI, I'm EDITING Walking Dead...!

GOOD EVENING FROM UPPER DARBY!
In case you are wondering WHY things went QUIET? It is because I have been LITERALLY!? EDITING WALKING DEAD FOR POSTING TO WILLIAMS WORKS! To look at THIS FIRST BOOK!? And see JUST HOW MUCH WORK I'VE DONE and then look at how I DERAILED MYSELF!? YO!?

That WAS, ALL ME. SO OF COURSE I'VE BEEN WORKING MY ASS EDITING! This book was completed back in 2006 and I stopped shopping it in 2007 because of My Own Beliefs! Now? Like I said before, I'll simply use it as a fanfic for the site so readers can honestly look at and read my work and then go from there on whether or not they'll buy the other eWritings I have.

That's it, just needed to let you all know why'd I'd disappeared. Because I've been up editing until I finally passed out. I did get my notice from the Landlord regarding rent too and I talked with them with the understanding that I'm not looking to give excuses and they're not looking TO HEAR, excuses. And yes, I am calm about potentially being evicted. But the heart of it all is that I worked for two-n-half months for a job that was paying poorly and then I wasn't getting hours. So it was BOUND TO CATCH-UP TO ME AND IT DID. Now!? I just gotta DO MY JOB AND USE THE RESOURCES I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF THE SITUATION ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Thus?
The reason why I stayed up all night.
That job, even at FULL-TIME HOURS, still pays, TOO LITTLE.
My Website?
Brings in TOO LITTLE.
Between THE TWO!?
Which one has the ability TO GROW AND EXPAND?

And that's why I'm here now and not at work. I'd spent an hour talking to the Landlord, was late for work by an hour and once I showed my boss the court notice? He wasn't too concerned about anything else except am I going to be in on my next scheduled day. Which I will be. And I requested the court date off next week. SO!? I have 1 WEEK to come up with the rent money! And court fees, ahhhhh yes, the court fees. SO LEMME GET CRACKIN PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment