Monday, November 9, 2015

Gotta Get Some Sleep....

There is, as usual, TOO MUCH STUFF FOR ME TO POST, but? After last weeks ridiculous run of massive hours at work. Tonight I finally will be going in to work late shift and only working 4 hours, so? I need to go to bed. I'm beat up. I'm tired, AND!? You know?

I don't wake up using alarm clocks.
That is some weird shit right there.
Everything I do is all from my own NATURAL BODY CLOCK.
I woke up at PRECISELY 6am this morning.
And this comes from growing up this way, but it does come at a cost.
My sleep is easily disrupted whenever I wake up TOO EARLY.
Or it is fitful because I wake up in blocks and intervals of hours to MAKE SURE I don't oversleep.

Either way, tomorrow I finally have a day off. And it'll give me the time I need to try to finish up this free-story, which I keep saying and don't like the fact that I haven't delivered, YET!
Lemme go on ahead and get some sleep!

SHUT IT DOWN FOR SIX PEOPLE! ROLL END CREDITS!

No comments:

Post a Comment