Friday, November 27, 2015

FOUND IT AND WHAT... THE... FUCK........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE AND MY BOSS KNEW I HAD NO FUCKIN MONEY! TURNS OUT THAT THESE MUTHAFUCKA'S HAVE FOUND A WAY TO FUCK UP! DIRECT DEPOSIT! And I can tell you RIGHT FUCKIN NOW!

IT IS NOT BY ACCIDENT!
Whatever DIRT-BAG AGREEMENT WENDY'S HAS WITH ADP PAYROLL, THEY DO NOT WANT MUTHAFUCKA'S USING THEIR OWN ACCOUNTS! SO!?

I was about to WALK DOWNSTAIRS!? AND I WAS LIKE, NO!
One reason why we as Black People can't get anywhere is because we KEEP ON THINKING FROM A VIEWPOINT AND VANTAGE OF FAIRNESS AND ALL THIS OTHER BULLSHIT! Which is HOW I GOT INTO THIS FUCKIN MESS!

So I said to myself LITERALLY;
"Why the FUCK! Am I acting like I DON'T KNOW HOW WHITES THINK. This shit walks and talks like a DELIBERATE DUCK meant to KEEP THE WAGE-SLAVES ON THE PLANTATION! So they PROBABLY MAILED A PAPERCHECK TO WENDY'S AS RETALIATION FOR ME OR ANYONE ELSE TRYING TO LEAVE FROM THEIR ADP PAYCARD SET UP! Call. The fuckin job and CALM DOWN."

...
My Boss was RIGHT THERE AND KNEW EXACTLY WHY I WAS CALLING AND SURE ENOUGH!?
My fuckin paycheck WAS MAILED OUT TO THE WENDY'S...
Yo...?
How the fuck, and I'm calm. NO NO NO, REALLY! I'M CALM! Because I had to GET BACK TO THE FACT THAT, I was all STRESSED OUT AND SHIT, when?
The reason why My Life USED TO BE SIMPLER AND MORE PRODUCTIVE, was because I used to USE THE FACT that I honestly KNOW how Whites tend to do things. And I USED TO ALWAYS USE THAT TO MY ADVANTAGE. Now?

You GOTTA ASK YOURSELF, NOT ME. BUT YOURSELF! How the FUCK!? Could My Boss NOT CALL ME ASAP AND SAY "Hey Shawn, they sent your check here, so don't panic."
Something as simple as that.
How come he didn't call me?
Meanwhile?

He just finished TELLING ME THAT it is TYPICAL for Wendy's to take TWO OR THREE PAYCHECKS BEFORE THEY FINALLY GET DIRECT DEPOSIT INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.
Now?
Heh-heh!
Does that make, ANY SENSE TO YOU?
Two OR THREE PAYCHECKS, before they get it right for direct deposit?
Really?
No-no, REALLY?
Now? I gave this paperwork and voided check weeks ago and we only get paid EVERY TWO WEEKS, so now he is saying it takes TWO OR THREE PAYCHECKS!? People, PEOPLE, people? That means 4... to 6...
WEEKS.
What the fuck is ADP doing, do they have SNAILS, working for them? SNAILS, WITH GLASSES, AND WALKING CHAIRS TO HELP THEM SNAIL AROUND WITH PEOPLE'S PAYCHECKS!?
^_^
No.
This is DELIBERATE.
It is INTENTIONAL.
And it is a COWARDLY FORM OF INTIMIDATION. To keep the Wage-Slaves in line and following the way that Wendy's and ADP want, so that WHATEVER WHITE COLLAR CRAP these two SCUMBAG CORPORATIONS HAVE GOING, can keep going.

Lemme go get my paycheck, cuz I gotta then go and DEPOSIT IT AT MY CREDIT UNION AND, AND!? Imagine now, IF YOU WILL? Imagine if My Credit Union WAS NOT LITERALLY WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE? I could go to an ATM and DEPOSIT MY CHECK, but with the way that NAZI-AMERICAN BANKING AND FINANCE HAS RADICALLY CHANGED. I'd have NO GUARANTEE THAT I COULD IMMEDIATELY WITHDRAW THE FUNDS LIKE I USED TO WHEN IGA FEDERAL CREDIT UNION EXISTED.

IGA was my ORIGINAL Credit Union where I'd gotten in with them from my days doing Summer Internship Work with PECO Electric Company. IGA was CONVERTED TO A NORMAL BANKING INSTITUTION for PECO Employees ONLY, when PECO was BOUGHT OUT in 2002 by the Chicago based Utilities Company whose exact name escapes me right now. Bottom line is, when IGA converted over, that was the end of the line for me, because I wasn't and hadn't been a PECO Employee for a decade and My Own Mother had failed to tell me A NUMBER OF CRITICAL ISSUES that she'd SECURED FOR HERSELF, much like TBA talks about where too Black Parents of Ours, LOOKED OUT FOR THEMSELVES and THEMSELVES ALONE. So? My Mother and PECO have a LONG RUNNING LAWSUIT HISTORY and she only RECENTLY TOLD ME WHAT SHE'D SECURED FOR HERSELF, where?

I now clearly see why I was constantly targeted when I worked for PECO. >_< Of course she only told me in the last few months about something she'd done to EXTORT A SWEET SEVERANCE DEAL FOR HERSELF, while not telling me anything BACK THEN as I worked for PECO during the summer. >_< That my readers, is why the Politics of Power is NOT something to SCOFF AT. You can't make backdoor deals with Your Employer that FORCES THEM to pay you TILL YOU'RE DEAD. Which THEY ARE PISSED ABOUT. But then NOT TELL YOUR CHILD WHO BECOMES A TARGET OF RETALIATION BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU'VE "GAINED".

Enough.
Lemme go get this paycheck.
Then walk over to the, and MIND YOU!? With Plantar Faciitis and Heel Spurs, look at it THIS WAY. I have a LIMITED DURATION OF TIME I CAN SPEND ON MY FEET AND KNEES BEFORE MY AILMENTS FLARE UP! So this is why I RATION MY MOVEMENTS. I am now going to WALK TO THE JOB, THEN WALK TO THE CREDIT UNION THEN WALK BACK HOME AND THEN ULTIMATELY HAVE TO WALK BACK TO THE JOB AND THEN WORK FOR 8 HOURS PLUS ON MY FEET.

The Wendy's/ADP Payroll Scheme knows nothing of this nor cares nothing for this. This is what I kept trying to explain to Stacey about REALITY and the fact that you can always SCHEME AND LIE AND THINK YOU'RE GETTING AWAY WITH WHATEVER, but!? At some point or another, YOUR SCHEMES AND SHIT, begin to IMPACT OTHER PEOPLE. Now? Based on whatever the scope and magnitude of the scheme is, then the RADIUS OF EFFECT will extend out and TOUCH and IMPACT-EFFECT, X-AMOUNT OF POTENTIAL PEOPLE THAT YOU WOULD OTHERWISE NOT KNOW SHIT ABOUT NOR CARE....

Till those muthafucka's show up WITHOUT WARNING and then...? Bad things. Happen.
The Scheme of Wendy's/ADP Payroll, neither of these SEEMINGLY FACELESS ENTITIES, knows SHIT NOR CARES SHIT ABOUT ME. But because of what they have done and then MY OWN PHYSICAL AILMENTS, where I now must do all this UNNECESSARY BULLSHIT OF WALKING TO AND FRO for my paycheck, yo? What if I was some UNSTABLE BLACKMAN who'd reached his fuckin limits?
>_<
The DISREGARD for Human Life and the OVER-REGARD for PAPER MONEY?
This is why I am back in the game to DESTROY WHITE SUPREMACY POWER.
Because of shit like this where MOST OF THE EMPLOYEES having to endure bullshit like this are Black People. Whites are only DISRESPECTED LIKE THIS when and IF they fall underneath the Poor White Trash-category. Otherwise? They would be told, takes weeks for direct deposit, so they might mail me your check, so don't panic if you can't find the check. Just give a call or I'll be on the look out for it.

What I JUST TYPED, is TYPICAL CONSIDERATION when you GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO. The pattern is simple, clear and concise, Whites own Wendy's. Whites own ADP. My Boss is White. But the job is BASED in a Black Neighborhood. The CONSIDERATION FACTOR, did not kick in ON MY BOSS'S PART. Because he already knows he DOES NOT HAVE TO BE CONSIDERATE TO ME. Because he can simply REPLACE ME with another Black Person. Now? It is ON ME, to have to EITHER REDEFINE AND CORRECT HIS LACK OF CONSIDERATION. Or?

Find another job.
^_^
And you know I've been working hard at that.
And?
So does he....

No comments:

Post a Comment