Thursday, November 12, 2015

I Worked a LOT OF HOURS LAST WEEK!

Good NOON-TIME TO YA from Rainy Upper Darby!
So I've been typing hard and working this whole time and I've now stopped to take a break and it is ONLY NOW THAT IT HIT ME THAT!?

I worked a LOT OF FUCKIN HOURS LAST WEEK! CRAMMED INTO A SMALL ASS AMOUNT OF TIME! I got ALMOST 80 HOURS IN ONE FUCKIN WEEK! WHAT THE FUCK!? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH! I was wondering why I was feeling EXHAUSTED AND SHIT! Till it hit me while I sitting here, HOLY. SHIT DID I WORK ALL THOSE FUCKIN HOURS STRAIGHT!? I mean!? Yesterday, some of the customers were like "DAMN DO YOU EVER GO HOME!?" HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

This one Blackman was like "Brother? Are you serious? I KNOW you gotta be trying to get hours, but c'mon man. I know you gotta be exhausted!" and I was like "I NEED the hours!" so while I was thinking that it really HIT ME JUST NOW, EVEN WHILE I'M TYPING THIS. I'm EXHAUSTED! But then it hit me that MY EXHAUSTION, I SHOULD BE BUSTED MY ASS THIS WAY FOR MY WEBSITE! NOT FOR SOMETHING OR SOMEONE ELSE!

So I'm gonna press forward and I got this coffee sittin here staring at me, because TOMORROW I'm back in to work again. However!? If I UNLOCK THE POTENTIAL OF MY WEBSITE?! My pay from work is a JOKE in comparison to what I COULD AND CAN MAKE with my website! So that's it! Lemme get moving and get back to work! Just stopping by for a break! MIND YOU!? I HAVE NEW DRAWINGS THAT STILL HAVEN'T BEEN INKED OR COLORED SINCE EARLY OCTOBER! So they're just sitting! I spent ALL OF OCTOBER CHASING FOR A NEW JOB! And of course I filled out apps and did that Four Tour ON TUESDAY!

Lemme quit YAPPIN AND GET BACK TO TYPING!


No comments:

Post a Comment