Friday, November 13, 2015

Verizon Phone Bill PAID! Cellphone MINUTES AND SERVICE TIME PAID!

GOOD MORNING FROM UPPER DARBY!
Verizon Phone bill has now been paid, literally JUST NOW! I've spent MOST OF YESTERDAY, typing and working on the Black Fox Diana free-story. And I decided to literally stop pussyfooting around and just dive face first into it and just enjoy myself with it and hold zero regard for opinions or anything else. Either people will LIKE IT.
Or they won't.

Now? One bill down, but I was unable to come up with the rent money, so!? If I can't scramble and get the money then I'll be taken to court for non-payment of rent and evicted. Mind you, even I am unnerved by how calm I am about it. But that is because I DO HAVE ONE LEGIT MEANS TO BE ABLE TO GET THE MONEY! AND NOT HAVE TO BORROW IT FROM ANYONE, ANYWHERE.
Now things are about to get REALLY REAL UP IN HERE FOR ME, which is FINE. I have a means to get make my money and I AM GOING TO USE IT. So of course once I have it, you'll be the first to know and I WILL REVEAL HOW I GOT IT TOO! Also, while doing finances and checking my accounts, appears that someone has been trying to use my accounts for themselves and has found out that I was FULLY AWARE that this particular place was NOT TO BE TRUSTED, SO!?

I emptied out my accounts of the meager monies I had, good thing too.
So today, I will have to get up and go to my credit union and DOUBLE CHECK TO MAKE SURE of what I am certain it is that my account is telling me. And? If someone HAS STOLEN FROM ME, then I ALREADY KNOW WHERE THE THEFT TOOK PLACE AT AND I'LL BE HEADED RIGHT OVER TO HAND OUT A NICE HOT BOWL OF JUSTICE SOUP! 
                                       
Just finished adding airtime to my cellphone, so now THAT'S PAID TILL FEBRUARY NEXT YEAR! And as you can SEE! It doesn't take me MUCH MONEY to handle my responsibilities! All I have to do is be able to work when I am working FOR OTHERS. And have my affairs in order REGARDING THAT! So that I can COME HOME AND WORK FOR MYSELF! I don't really GO INTO DETAIL about how it feels to be CUT OFF from My Son. Because then I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING AT ALL. I DON'T SIT HERE AND WHINE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT IT, CUZ I KNOW ALL I HAVE TO DO IS KEEP PUTTING ONE FOOT IN FRONT OF THE OTHER AND KEEP WORKING MY WAY BACK TO HIM!

And UNDERSTAND THIS! His Mother, My Ex-Wife, KNOWS EXACTLY WHERE I AM AND HOW TO REACH ME! HAS ALL MY CONTACT INFORMATION AND EVERYTHING AND UNLESS AND UNTIL I BRING THE WHITE DOMESTIC COURT SYSTEM DOWN ON HER HEAD AND FORCE HER TO COME UP OFF OF MY SON!?

She will sit RIGHT THERE.
And LET ALL OF US SUFFER!
She will LITERALLY!
Let MY SON SUFFER AND GROW UP WITHOUT ME, if she is left to HER OWN DEVICES.
And that is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE.
BUT I'M GONNA KEEP GRINDING AND WORKING TILL WIN!
SIMPLE AS THAT!
It's 4am now and I got a FULL DAY AHEAD OF ME INCLUDING WORK AND DOCTOR'S VISITS FOR MY KNEES AND SOME DIGGING TO DO TO FIND OUT WHO'S BEEN TRYING TO RIP OFF MY ACCOUNT!
So lemme take my ass to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment