Monday, November 23, 2015

Job Interview Tomorrow and, More Observations....

GOOD AFTERNOON FROM UPPER DARBY!
Just finished setting up a PHONE INTERVIEW for another job, set for tomorrow. I'm also about to fill out an application for interviews TOP OF DECEMBER where this job!? IF I LAND IT, pays, BIG MONEY! NO BULLSHIT! And this time I MADE SURE to make it clear that I have ZERO FUCKIN TOLERANCE FOR GOING INTO CENTER CITY TO HEAR A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT FROM CON-ARTISTS!

Mind you!? The one job that panned out from that four job interview I did a few weeks ago!? Haven't heard SHIT BACK FROM THEM. And what is worse is that when I called to find out what was going on, the bitch tried to act like I was inconveniencing her by remembering to do WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO WHEN YOU DON'T HEAR BACK FROM SOMEONE WHO WAS DOING AS MUCH DICK-RIDING AS THIS BITCH WAS!

When I was in the interview with her.

A LOT has CHANGED since I was in the Nazi-American White Workforce and FOR THE WORSE. It has ALL CHANGED FOR THE WORSE, not the better. So in regards to this position, which turned out to be one that has been CONSTANTLY REPOSTED on Monster, Career Builder, etc! This is yet another White Owned company with some pedigree, sneaking around and not actually doing DIRECT HIRES THEMSELVES. Translation;

More.
Staffing Agencies. Temp Agencies. Employment Agencies, BULLSHIT.
>_<
This RISE TO POWER by these formerly POWERLESS PIECES OF SHIT, IS A MASSIVE. HUGE. FUCKIN PROBLEM TO ME AND FOR ME. Because they are NOTHING MORE THAN GLORIFIED MIDDLEMEN AND WOMEN WITH NO DIRECT FUCKIN TIES TO THE EMPLOYER. They've become The New Gatekeepers and in EVERY INSTANCE!?

Nothing but Whites.
I am thoroughly PISSED! That there are still Black Americans talking this BULLSHIT while OUR EVERY OPPORTUNITY IS OVERTLY DOMINATED BY SOMEONE SOMEWHERE WHO IS WHITE. Where, if you are GIVING A FUCK, no one with GOOD FUCKIN SENSE. Is going to CONDONE OR SAY;
Hey? Make sure that you put yourself in a position so that YOUR RAPIST MOLESTER GETS TO DECIDE IF YOU WILL SUCCEED OR NOT! And!? You should KEEP HANGING AROUND THEM, BECAUSE!? WELL!? WHAT ELSE MORE CAN THEY DO TO YOU!?
And yes, I fuckin went there with it, because it really is LIKE THAT. With that said!? I have the last 30 pages to edit of Walking Dead. I have to finish the filling out the eBook cover. And I have typing to do, too. So lemme get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment